PDA

View Full Version : mint suspends gold sales

lamboguy
10-08-2008, 03:46 AM
due to heavy demand, the united states mint has suspended the minting of all quarter and half ounce gold eagles. they have cut back alotments of 1 ounce coins until further notice.

on the other side of things, smelters are not allowed to sell gold bars privately, they must be sold back to the treasury.

does this mean that the government has a secret plan on how to bail out the large debt that it has taken on thru the years.

my guess is that they have instructions to short paper gold, and buy physical gold out the back door.

with some type of a bank holliday in the horizon, it doesn't make sense that the price of gold really hasn't moved that much in the last month. as i speak gold has only increased from a bottom of $740 to $900.

if you use the number of $415 as a breakout area on gold, and $1030 as a top, and $740 as a 50% retracement, you now have a price projection of $1350 an ounce. if i am right you have about a $450 run up in the price of gold. i suspect you won't see it until after the election.

throw in the fact that oil has and continues to drop, and other commodities have dropped and the us dollar has increased in value, gold looks like it has taken on another face other than jewelry or currency. it is taking on the face of fear.

these times we are facing look pretty bitter to me. the united states government along with bailing out mortgage holders and payers, today went into a new business, the over the counter derrivative market dealers.

personally i can't make any sense of anything going on now. when i saw bush in a speach 2 months ago, he looked pretty grim. he looked like he wished his term was over then.

i can only hope that the people making the decisions now have a good master plan. we have no choice but to trust them. at worst case they can probably delay the inevitable for a decade or so.

LottaKash
10-08-2008, 04:41 AM
Would conspiracy or New World Order have anything to do with it ?.....The pieces of the puzzle are quickly coming into their spaces and places.......

best,

highnote
10-08-2008, 04:44 AM
Would conspiracy or New World Order have anything to do with it

No.

Tom
10-08-2008, 07:28 AM
Yes, and with Obama as the true Anit-Christ, the dots are connecting themselves.

PaceAdvantage
10-09-2008, 06:24 PM
You guys read way too much rense....bank holiday....yeah...like that would solve problems....:lol: :lol:

DJofSD
10-09-2008, 07:51 PM
Hey, I heard that guy on George's program the other night. He convinced me, O's the anti-Christ.

Tom
10-09-2008, 10:44 PM
Art Bell told me, in a vision. After some stuffed mushrooms.

NoDayJob
10-09-2008, 11:15 PM
I learned a lot about the world economy while I was on Allderon VII. They said the world will end on November 5th, 2008. Be sure to cast an absentee ballot first; then sell all your assets and buy precious metals and gems. Come with me to Allderon VII where there's only peace and no wars. A spaceship will land in my back yard on November 3th to take all those who are true believers. Sign up now, while there's still room. The ship can only take 100 earth people. How much you ask? $100,000,000,000,000,000 should handle it [Dats 100 quadrillion]. You can get a loan from Hank Paulsen, the World Bank or the IMF.

If you are interested email me at:

IgottaGitDaForkOuttaHere@AOL.com.