PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes an Ass whippin is appropriate

JustRalph
10-06-2008, 10:42 PM
http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20081006150152.aspx

Knock Out: CNBC Confirms Lehman CEO Punched at Gym
Network verifies reports Richard Fuld was attacked for financial institution's bankruptcy.

~see the link~

Lehman CEO gets punched out............ :lol:

Rookies
10-06-2008, 10:50 PM
GREAT !

And how about we stick him in a cell with the Juice ?

Two detestable pricks at once.

bigmack
10-06-2008, 10:59 PM
He looked good before the WAXman today :rolleyes:

BKsixRnJwj4

JustRalph
10-06-2008, 11:04 PM
in the same vein...............

Style or Substance? You choose which one works best...........

*******Adult Content Warning!***********

kDeNr_5O7xs

*** Click the arrow at the bottom right and "turn off annotations"

dutchboy
10-06-2008, 11:25 PM
I watched part of his appearance on C-Span tonight.

Later was another hearing on the collapse of Lehman. One of the five guests mentioned the problem was that no one can value the paper which kind of started the meltdown. The estimate on Lehmans value was a range of positive 40 billion to a negative 20 billion at the time of their collapse. No one knows.

"figures lie and liars figure"

sandpit
10-07-2008, 11:16 PM
This is a joke...if this Fuld guy had any moral fiber whatsoever, he would give back every bit of what he took...I bet he flew his private jet back to Palm Beach and is sipping some cocktail with an umbrella in it as I type this...how about when he says a compensation committee worked very hard to make sure his salary was in line with what the employees and shareholders wanted...yeah, right, I'm sure all the drones working in the Lehman Bros.' customer service phones were really relieved when they found out Fuld was assured of his millions while they were knocking back $7/hour...he also said he encouraged employees to buy stock so they would feel the same ups and downs that normal shareholders would - just like all those happy saps at Enron.:( (full disclosure: I do not or have never owned stock in S-L)

russowen77
10-08-2008, 08:32 AM
You tax dollars at work.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081008/ap_on_bi_ge/meltdown_aig

RichieP
10-08-2008, 08:45 AM
http://www.businessandmedia.org/articles/2008/20081006150152.aspx

Knock Out: CNBC Confirms Lehman CEO Punched at Gym
Network verifies reports Richard Fuld was attacked for financial institution's bankruptcy.

~see the link~

Lehman CEO gets punched out............ :lol:

Good. Next up will be the execs at A.I.G. who have been whooping it up after being bailed out.

My paisan is VERY adept at inflicting pain.Thought it might have been him in the article but it couldn't have been. Fuld apparently still had his teeth and could walk.

DanG
10-08-2008, 08:58 AM
My paisan is VERY adept at inflicting pain.Thought it might have been him in the article but it couldn't have been. Fuld apparently still had his teeth and could walk.
A very effective ‘negotiating face…

http://bp2.blogger.com/_xnRKyj4Qk_c/RdXfDCvPd8I/AAAAAAAAAkc/KdM0Ue3MGV8/s400/paulie_walnuts.jpg

Tom
10-08-2008, 09:01 AM
Then let's make the new Sec of the Treasury......Joe Pesci!

DJofSD
10-08-2008, 10:26 AM
And, what's the first rule about fight club -- don't talk about fight club?

DJofSD
10-08-2008, 10:28 AM
in the same vein...............

Style or Substance? You choose which one works best...........

*******Adult Content Warning!***********

kDeNr_5O7xs

*** Click the arrow at the bottom right and "turn off annotations"

Most excellent -- just like the scene in that Indian Jones movie.

RichieP
10-08-2008, 11:15 AM
And, what's the first rule about fight club -- don't talk about fight club?

In Italian neighborhoods such as Arthur Avenue in the Bronx this is not true DJ. It works like this:

1) The surrounding "communities" and cultures are made aware of the fact that there is to be NO preying on older adults,drugs, violence against kids and women etc in the Italian quarter.

2) If these rules are violated they are also told point blank what will happen and WHO will be the cause of the nightmare that will follow in THEIR neighborhoods. Scaled down version of mutually assured destruction if you will.

The only thing left to the imagination is the "where and when" part. The "who done this" part is taken care of well in advance.

Today you can walk down Arthur and Belmont Avenues any time of the day and night and have no worries. Leave the Italian area and walk 4 blocks out onto Fordham Rd or Grand Concourse and try the same thing thing see what happens.

I have 2 other buddies who take care of elder Italian widows/widowers in a neighborhood. They help them with food, heating oil etc etc out of a show of respect. They literally go door to door searching for the older folks who might need help and then help them no strings attached.

I'm sure they would look forward to meeting guys like Mr. Fuld,Mr. Lay, Mr. Ebbers etc who prey and take advantage of folks.

Examples NEED to be made of these thieving Wall St. execs. Beatings are much too civil imo.