PDA

View Full Version : libor

lamboguy
10-05-2008, 08:38 PM
banks refuse to lend to other banks now. there is a big chance that there will be a world wide bank holliday coming real soon.

that would mean that you wouldn't be able to get money out of the bank, and you would not be able to use your debit or credit cards.

hope it don't happen

ArlJim78
10-05-2008, 08:42 PM
but i thought we fixed all that last friday. didn't we pass that bill so banks could keep on lending? thats what we were told anyway.

:rolleyes:

sammy the sage
10-05-2008, 08:52 PM
We're giving OUR banks...MONOPOLY money (devalued currency)...JUST PRINT IT...since we ain't got it!

Would you want to get paid w/that???

Didn't think so :rolleyes:

lamboguy
10-05-2008, 08:58 PM
if you guys think bush and this congress fixed anything you are more nuts than me. they are all trying to get elected, the real problems start after the election.

i wonder why they are all trying to get elected, they have already sucked all the blood out of us.

Tom
10-05-2008, 09:04 PM
I heard that banks were to lending the cash, just stockpiling it.
I would have though somewhere between Guam wine aid and wooden arrows, they would think to put some kind of safeguards in place. Oh wait, this is the SAME BUNCH OF MORONS WHO CAUSED THE PROBLEM.

I think the days of the militias are coming. I'm putting my money in lead. :eek:

lamboguy
10-05-2008, 09:23 PM
you know something tom, this is the first time we agree. i should have bought the lead instead of the gold.

sammy the sage
10-05-2008, 10:17 PM
^^^^^^^

I have BOTH...PILES of lead & gold...if you try to take my gold...I'll give you a dose of lead...FREEE!