PDA

View Full Version : The Best Real Time With Bill Maher Ever

NJ Stinks
10-04-2008, 12:29 AM
Tonight's show on HBO was the best I can remember. The guests were Garry Shandling, Alec Baldwin, and Christiane Amanpour.

If you get a chance to watch a replay, do it is my advice. The entertainment value is off the charts! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

ElKabong
10-04-2008, 01:22 AM
20 minutes in, and I'm yawning. This had better pick up.

JustRalph
10-04-2008, 09:24 AM
another HBO scumbag liberal gifted onto television by his buddies after getting tossed out of the mainstream

Tom
10-04-2008, 10:31 AM
Did Baldwin call his daughter and call her a pig on air?

How can anyone looks that POS failure and see anything but garbage?
I guess putting that SOS on that panel kind of let him not stand out so much.

ArlJim78
10-04-2008, 10:33 AM
you couldn't pay me enough to watch Bill Maher.

Tom
10-04-2008, 10:37 AM
Fox network secretly filmed scenes during that HBO show for a new show to debut in the spring....."When Turds Attack!"

toetoe
10-04-2008, 01:05 PM
My most vituperative posts can not hold an angry candle to anything Alec Baldwin says on P.I. If his mind were an anus, you wouldn't be able to get a 10-penny nail up there with an airhammer. :ThmbDown:

bigmack
10-04-2008, 02:25 PM
The entertainment value is off the charts! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:
You gots a strange notion of entertainment.

Now Maher getting knocked out by EEstrada of Chips fame while Alan Thicke looks on playing pictionary - Now that's entertaining.

Thicke & Estrada :lol:

ufGml7lRoMc

Marshall Bennett
10-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Bill Maher needs to find a time machine and go back to the 60's and stay there .
His anti-religious aniti-establishment demeanor is pathetic and quite boring , as most of us have heard it all before , many times over .

ElKabong
10-04-2008, 03:19 PM
You gots a strange notion of entertainment.

Now Maher getting knocked out by EEstrada of Chips fame while Alan Thicke looks on playing pictionary - Now that's entertaining.

Thicke & Estrada :lol:

ufGml7lRoMc

That was better stuff than anything else Maher has been a part of.

Steve 'StatMan'
10-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Gee (sniff!) I wish (sniff! sniff!) I could do that. (sniff! sniff! sniff!) :( :lol:

Tom
10-04-2008, 07:14 PM
My, that was refreshing.

pandy
10-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Tonight's show on HBO was the best I can remember. The guests were Garry Shandling, Alec Baldwin, and Christiane Amanpour.

If you get a chance to watch a replay, do it is my advice. The entertainment value is off the charts! :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Maher used to be much funnier when he made fun of everyone, he's too partisan now. I thought Friday's show was ok, but some of this year's shows have been terrible. Some of his Palin jokes, such as the stewardess joke, even had liberals scratching their heads.

sandpit
10-05-2008, 09:21 PM
Maher looks more like a corpse than any living, breathing human being...he is just as boring on the liberal side as that overweight, drug-addict felon Rush Limbaugh is on the conservative side...all these types should go away forever; they have no credentials to tell us how to think or what to believe.

rastajenk
10-06-2008, 07:09 AM
More than Alan Colmes? :eek:

Lefty
10-07-2008, 01:28 AM
sandpit, you need a lesson in semantics, Rush has never been convicted of anthing; ergo, he cannot be a felon.

Tom
10-07-2008, 10:43 AM
Bill Maher vs Kimbo Slice!

sandpit
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
sandpit, you need a lesson in semantics, Rush has never been convicted of anthing; ergo, he cannot be a felon.

You are indeed correct, but Limbaugh paid his way out of his crime just like the lawyers for OJ the Slicer bought the jury they wanted. Both were guilty, just not convicted. OJ surpassed Limbaugh though when the law in Nevada brought the hammer down...

Lefty
10-07-2008, 11:13 PM
sandpit, you are full of crap. That prosecuter in Fl wanted to nail Limbaugh in the worst way but he had no case. To lump limbaugh with a double murderer is way over the top.

JustRalph
10-08-2008, 12:16 AM
sandpit, you are full of crap. That prosecuter in Fl wanted to nail Limbaugh in the worst way but he had no case. To lump limbaugh with a double murderer is way over the top.

Limbaugh's case went up the chain in court and he won on every point he argued. He made a deal with the prosecutor to put an end to it.............

The law they charged him with was poorly written by the Fla legislature.

He was guilty of something, but they didn't have a law that actually addressed what he did. He knew not to use more than one doctor, but he cut a deal without a conviction. He was smart and had a good lawyer.