PDA

View Full Version : JUST DIS-ARM IDIOT

WINMANWIN
03-18-2003, 10:34 PM
Can someone please tell me why this evil person Hussein will
not DIS-ARM and comply with the demands that were outlined
by the united nations ? I can't understand why, AN billionaire
like him would jeopardize everything to ONLY LOSE. Prior
to our president now telling him to leave his country with his 2 sons, To my knowledge, He only had to DIS-ARM and comply with the united nations demands.I also believe no other country wanted is land and he could have continued selling his OIL and
counting his billions, Now he is doomed and probably certain
for the DEATH RATTLE. :confused:

Doug
03-18-2003, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
Can someone please tell me why this evil person Hussein will
not DIS-ARM and comply with the demands that were outlined
by the united nations ? I can't understand why, AN billionaire
like him would jeopardize everything to ONLY LOSE. Prior
to our president now telling him to leave his country with his 2 sons, To my knowledge, He only had to DIS-ARM and comply with the united nations demands.I also believe no other country wanted is land and he could have continued selling his OIL and
counting his billions, Now he is doomed and probably certain
for the DEATH RATTLE. :confused:

Yeah. He could go somewhere nice, get setup with DSL, an online betting account, buy a couple of software programs and have it made.
Too bad.

.Doug

Lefty
03-19-2003, 12:07 PM
He would have to adjust his speed charts from Camels to horses and get used to much lower variants.

GameTheory
03-19-2003, 01:57 PM
He will never disarm voluntarily. He is about POWER -- that's what he cares about. He has been playing the same game since the end of the Gulf War and he thinks it is hilarious I assure you to jerk around the U.S. Letting in the inspectors, kicking them out, letting them in again, etc. -- it is all a fun game to him. Which is why this idea that more inspections can somehow accomplish something is so stupid. You either disarm him by force and remove him from power or you don't. But playing his game is pointless. Arguing, "Yeah, but he said he'd comply..." is idiotic. The fact that he is able to fool so many people / countries is pathetic. I find it totally amazing that anyone would say, "But look, the inspections were working." Puppets on a string...

Tom
03-19-2003, 05:58 PM
Near the end of the war - after Italy had surrendered about 3 times-twice to us and once to the Nazis - the people hung his worhtless ass on a meathook and paraded his body around the square? I hope CNN gets a shot of that happening with the Iraq soldiers doing to SoDumb and his sons. That one son, the one who said that 9-11 would look like a cartoon if the US ever invaded Iraq? Let's hope some p*ssed off GI gets his marine hand on that SOB and literally tears him limb from limb.
This aint about oil it is about revenge and ratings.