PDA

View Full Version : Mr. LottaKash

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 02:43 AM
I'm tired of you. I have a zero tolerance policy for those who NEVER have anything nice to say. I'm a D.P.A. (Disabled Person of America), and I'm positive that I will soon be a "signed" author. Below, is a complete list of the books that I have written. And, all of them in the past 10 months!!!

In chronological order:

The Ultimate Guide to Handicapping the Horses: From a horseman and a Gambler

The Ultimate Guide to Beating Baseball

The Tuttle Way: Applied Methodologies On "How To" Interpret The Racing Form From A Winning Horseplayer

Trainer: (A Novella)

The Tuttle Way II: Horsemanship Knowledge Coupled with Actual Betting Configurations for The Advanced Horseplayer

Football Betting For Real Players: A Book for Those Individuals That Can Wager on Average $500.00 Minimum per Game

Speed, Speed, and Nothing but Speed: The New Bible for True Speed Handicappers

Three-N-One:: "The Tuttle Way" 1&2 +"Trainer"

The Professional Handicapper: Advanced Teachings in the Ways to Properly Forecast College & Pro Football

Harness The Winning: The Definitive Book On How To Make A Living Wagering On Nothing But Harness Racing

Eight-N-One: The Complete 8 book collection (pseudonyms included) by Author Joseph J Tuttle

So You Think You Can Gamble, On Sports?

"Tuttle Math" Football Prospectus

Win Every Race: A Never Before Seen Wagering System Dedicated to Any Kind of Horse Racing

83% Winners: An Easy to Understand System

And, you've written how many? Thought so!

p.s. 165k a year. Before the book writing!!!

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

cmoore
10-02-2008, 02:50 AM
83% Winners: An Easy to Understand System

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

:lol::lol::lol:

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 02:57 AM
If you're willing to play 4-team 13pt "teasers"

Example:

SOUTH FLORIDA-0.5
under62.5 in the above-mentioned game
MEMPHIS+10
UTAH+2

p.s. If you might be wondering why a team that just WON vs. the #1 team in the country (as a +25 point dog); I'll tell you a secret; JEFFF SAGARIN rates UTAH as the #3 team in the nation!!!! HIS RANKINGS ROCK!!!!!!! I use them ALL of the time; in my football handicapping.

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle www.thetuttleway.com

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 03:00 AM
Oh yeah, don't forget to mention (again) the $3-horse you picked last nite.....

The covers of your books are too far apart.....

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 03:02 AM
I WILL NO LONGER ACKNOWLEDGE YOU!

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 03:13 AM
there is a fine-line between genius and insanity, you have erased that line...

please take your meds...

ta-tah...

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 03:22 AM
PHENOBARBITAL AND DILANTIN, EVERYDAY.

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 03:39 AM
OK LottaKash, I take back what I said in another reply to you....I now understand where you are coming from in your replies.

Guys like Mr. Tuttle have come and gone from this site over the past 9 or 10 years. Mostly gone really.....take that for what it's worth....

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 03:41 AM
Now, you're going to "ban" me?

p.s. You have sold 70 copies of your books so far in the month of October 2008, for a total royalty of $544.78. 1 DAY'S WORTH OF SALES. Granted, it's from (15) books.

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 03:44 AM
Now, you're going to "ban" me?That's obviously been your agenda since before you even got on the board. Hell, you were posting on some other board that you were "banned" from PaceAdvantage before you even registered here, correct?

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Over my nine years here, I have learned there is nothing more boring than a guy who touts himself.

Signed,

Pace A. Dvantage

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 03:47 AM
I'm sure that the NHPA would love to hear how I've been treated. Oh my bad, aren't you in Canada? CANADIANS ARE GA _ !

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 03:48 AM
OH LORD PA.....JUST BAN ME ALREADY!

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 03:48 AM
I'm sure that the NHPA would love to hear how I've been treated. Oh my bad, aren't you in Canada? CANADIANS ARE GA _ !The scary part is that you are serious with replies such as this....

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 03:51 AM
Maybe.....You should at least keep me around long enough to WIN YOUR "Contest"

p.s. Here's a gift from me to YOU.

Example:

SOUTH FLORIDA-0.5
MEMPHIS+10
UTAH+2

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 03:52 AM
OK LottaKash, I take back what I said in another reply to you....I now understand where you are coming from in your replies.

Guys like Mr. Tuttle have come and gone from this site over the past 9 or 10 years. Mostly gone really.....take that for what it's worth....

Thx Mike, very cool with that.....

best,

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 03:53 AM
I wouldn't dream of not allowing you to win the contest.

Continuing to post, on the other hand, is in serious jeopardy.

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 03:54 AM
p.s. Here's a gift from me to YOU.

Example:

SOUTH FLORIDA-0.5
MEMPHIS+10
UTAH+2This is why we have an off-topic SPORTS section of the board.

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 04:05 AM
I wouldn't dream of not allowing you to win the contest.

Continuing to post, on the other hand, is in serious jeopardy.

What "exactly" am I doing wrong? Please help, I'm a little "slow". Remember, I DO suffer from Cerebral Palsy, and I have Multiple Personality Disorder.

Signed,
Randy W. Smith-Jones LOL! :lol:

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 04:06 AM
This is why we have an off-topic SPORTS section of the board.

Where? And, can/may I speak "freely" about football games?

It is called: "Off-topic SPORTS"?

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 04:16 AM
What "exactly" am I doing wrong? Please help, I'm a little "slow". Remember, I DO suffer from Cerebral Palsy, and I have Multiple Personality Disorder.

Signed,
Randy W. Smith-Jones LOL! :lol:How do any of those afflictions affect your ability to read the TERMS that you agreed to when you registered here?

Remember these:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/TOS_PrivacyStatement.html

You posting your entire catalogue of books written along with you touting your accomplishments can be easily interpreted as UNAUTHORIZED ADVERTISING. For starters.

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 04:22 AM
Allow me to play arbitrator, and let me PAY YOU!!!

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 04:27 AM
Allow me to play arbitrator, and let me PAY YOU!!!If I was desperate for cash, maybe. From what I've seen so far, I'm thinking I want to take a pass.

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 04:28 AM
YOU READ IT....NOW, DO WHAT YOUR CONSCIENCE TELLS YOU!

PaceAdvantage
10-02-2008, 04:36 AM
YOU READ IT....NOW, DO WHAT YOUR CONSCIENCE TELLS YOU!Huh? I must have looked away for a second...want to run this by me again?

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 04:50 AM
Man, I love all of this.....:jump:

barn32
10-02-2008, 10:31 AM
I don't know why you guys are ridding Mr. Tuttle so hard. The guy is damn entertaining!

He puts up his selections.

He gives out free football plays (:4: team :13: point teasers to boot!)

He is informative.

He is knowledgeable.

He is...Tuttlelicious!

Leave the poor guy alone.

[Besides, if he's a troll don't most trolls die of their own dead weight? Let's just see what happens.]

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 11:02 AM
He is...Tuttlelicious!

"Tuttlelicious".... I like that barn.........a keeper

best,

mrroyboy
10-02-2008, 11:21 AM
Guys

Let me tell you a secret. I am mentally disabled just like Tuttle. I am on all kinds of meds too. But that doesn't excuse being a total asshole like Tuttle obviously is. Let him complain to whoever he wants. Just ignore him.

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 11:49 AM
Guys

Let me tell you a secret. I am mentally disabled just like Tuttle. I am on all kinds of meds too. But that doesn't excuse being a total asshole like Tuttle obviously is. Let him complain to whoever he wants. Just ignore him.

Hey Roy, I honestly don't believe he can help it.....We all have our crosses to bear, and sadly that is his.....

Back in my hippie-days-60's, we used to try to get "Alzheimers" on purpose......:jump:

best

GameTheory
10-02-2008, 12:36 PM
Mr. Tuttle,

Will you acknowledge me? You've been sending me unwanted spam for a while now (via email), I keep telling you to stop, yet it keeps coming. You even once actually responded and told me that you would, but then tried to sell me something IN THE SAME MESSAGE. Of course, I've gotten about 4 more pieces of junk from you since then.

pktruckdriver
10-02-2008, 02:57 PM
Man you go away for a few weeks and I almost miss all the fun...

LottaKash:

You are the best man, very entertaining stuff, it took me hours to stop laughing, man I needed that cheer up, thank you so very much.

Bossman, you too, great job, awesome board, and you run it very well, honestly.

Gotta go, but thanks again
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom Barrister
10-02-2008, 03:56 PM
What "exactly" am I doing wrong? Please help, I'm a little "slow".

You're coming across as an arrogant, condescending, pontificating, defensive prick. Other than that, you're fine.

NoDayJob
10-02-2008, 04:04 PM
Dear Mr. Tuttle,

Perhaps you may be interested in handling my black box program? It's called the Slicker, Qwiker, Pony Picker. The R.O.I. is above 300%, while playing every race at every track in the world. How 'bout dem der apples? No I'm not bragging either. It's da truth. Just ask P.A. He'll verify my claim. Right P.A.? :lol: :lol: :lol:

MutuelClerk
10-02-2008, 04:09 PM
Yawn.

jjtuttle131
10-02-2008, 04:13 PM
You're coming across as an arrogant, condescending, pontificating, defensive prick. Other than that, you're fine.

Well, that might explain my Multiple Personalities"?

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 06:19 PM
Man you go away for a few weeks and I almost miss all the fun...

LottaKash:

You are the best man, very entertaining stuff, it took me hours to stop laughing, man I needed that cheer up, thank you so very much.

Bossman, you too, great job, awesome board, and you run it very well, honestly.
Gotta go, but thanks again:lol::lol::lol:

Hey Patrick Buddy how's it going, long time no hear from....... A lot o Big-Roadin' n' Hammerin' Down, I'll bet.......:cool:

As far as being the best man, well, I don't wish to be.....I just want to contribute and share what I may have to offer, and possibly learn a few things from the others around here......

It' like all of us being in these little bumper cars, boinking into each other from time to time, meaning no harm, and just glad to have some like minded souls nearby, to pass some time together......

best,

Yes, it's been quite a hoot these past two days, since Hurricane Joe blew into town......Haha.......

I am rather enjoying it all.....Hey the guy is harmless, just a bit too redundant for me.....