PDA

View Full Version : general electric

lamboguy
10-01-2008, 04:25 PM
on september 25, general electric announced that they were in fine shape and didn't need any money. today they announce they are doing a secondary for $15 BILLION. warren buffet has agreed to step up to the plate.

the govenment now wants this bailout plan for $700 billion and probably more.
they have a bill with 432 pages in it, 320 of them got nothing to do with bailing out these lowlifes.

now you guys wonder why the market is getting destroyed. do you think the people that are ruled by this government that they elect have any confidence in them.

go ahead and bail out banks, car company's and screw all of us trying to make our payments.

ArlJim78
10-01-2008, 04:39 PM
Immelt is running GE into the toilet it seems.He let NBC and MSNBC go off the reservation and become disgraceful news organizations.

lamboguy
10-01-2008, 05:01 PM
you know something, i never thought of that. they parade people up and down the whole day on cnbc, experts, jack welch, the president of wakovia, the guy that ran washington mutual, the treasury secretary paulson. all criminals, lying to the public trying to get them to stick their hard earned money into this wrigged market. you can't trust none of them. this has been the history of this channel from way back. i remember when it was fnn, they had a guy dan dorfman that came on and pumped stocks, 2 seconds later they went up 10 % 2 weeks later the stock was down 25%.

they are nothing but pump and dumpers, and so ain't this cramer character. he brings people on his show, and they burry you every single time

now today with the bailout, if you are in paulson's roll-a-dex you got nothing to worry about, he is gonna steal from the public and give to his friends.

lets see how cute pelosi gets this time and kills this stickup, if she don't you know what she is all about.

JustRalph
10-01-2008, 06:41 PM
CNBC guests? How is that any different than punching that "Todd Shcrupp" pick four on the TVG website?

I have a feeling it isn't any different. When the money honey is flying around on private jets with the guys who she is interviewing and propping up............I think you can figure out how the show works.

wonatthewire1
10-01-2008, 07:15 PM
CNBC guests? How is that any different than punching that "Todd Shcrupp" pick four on the TVG website?

I have a feeling it isn't any different. When the money honey is flying around on private jets with the guys who she is interviewing and propping up............I think you can figure out how the show works.

love it when peeps drool about her

when you meet in person, it is interesting to see how far those "thangs" droop

and without makeup, you'd pass her by on the street thinking just another jersey girl...

:lol:

Tom
10-02-2008, 07:57 AM
With that huge sell out pot hanging out there, you can bet everyone will be suddenly in dire need of a bail out. It is lunacy to offer it.

ArlJim78
10-02-2008, 04:42 PM
Exhibit 437 as to NBC's decent into absurdity. IT'S ROSIE!!!:sleeping:

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2008/10/post.html