PDA

View Full Version : Best Non Parimutuel Racebooks on Internet

Jrdhorse
03-18-2003, 05:23 AM
I would like to get a consensus from you guys on Horse wagering sites that arent hooked into the parimutuel pools. As sites like youbet and xpressbet and watchandwager and TVG all are hooked into the parimutuel pools. I am looking for horse race books that dont do that and which ones offer the best max odds on trifectas and pick 3 also good software is a plus also. I currently use www.caribsports.com. They have a decent horsebook with pretty good max odds on trifectas and Pick 3 plus you can get paid through western union also.

But was just wondering if there are any other sites that are reputable and may have better payouts and service for horse wagering without being in the parimutuel pools.

Thanks

JustRalph
03-18-2003, 06:57 AM
JRD

What is the advantage in your eyes to not being in the pool? :cool:

superfecta
03-18-2003, 02:34 PM
I would strongly advise against ever playing a tri,super or pick 3 offshore,the best than can happen is you get the same payoff as the track,whart happens if you hit a 1200 tri and your book limits payoffs at 600-1?

Jrdhorse
03-18-2003, 04:13 PM
Well I really would not say why I want to use an offshore book but they will pay you cash in hand through western union. If you think about it you know the advantages of that. Also I make some big wagers at some small tracks that would effect the odds a little.

penguinfan
03-18-2003, 06:03 PM
I have used Caribsports also and think they are the best out for offshore horse wagering, don't think you need to look much further. The only reason to change is if you want somewhere that gives a bigger amount back on your weekly losses. I think Carib is still 3% I know of at least one other that uses western union that gives back 10%. Hate to post a link without permission so PM me if you want it. Carib is certainally the quickest to credit your account with winnings though.

Penguinfan

Jrdhorse
03-18-2003, 09:19 PM
Guess I will stick with Caribsports then!!!!!!!

JustRalph
03-18-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Jrdhorse
Well I really would not say why I want to use an offshore book but they will pay you cash in hand through western union. If you think about it you know the advantages of that. Also I make some big wagers at some small tracks that would effect the odds a little.

If you are putting in enough money to push the pool around, then I can see the advantage in some instances.
:cool:

rrbauer
03-19-2003, 04:52 PM
Most of the time it boils down to one word:

R E B A T E S !

Jrdhorse
03-19-2003, 10:08 PM
You arent kidding rebates. One would be surprised at how many wagers you can push through the window in a day with a little bank roll win one lose one win one lose and so on and son. You could break even on the day startin with as little as 100 dollars and managed to push 500 dollars through the window with a reabte of 3 percent that would kick you back about 17 dollars on rebate day and no race track is going to give you that. Hell they are paying you to play.