PDA

View Full Version : Mr Tuttle's Message to PA Members

Sea Biscuit
09-29-2008, 10:42 AM
Mr Tuttle has requested me through an email that the following message be posted at PA for all the members to read. I am copying and pasting the same in its entirety.

Sea,

You seem like an incredibly decent individual. Just on a whim; I decided to look around at PA, and to my utter surprise the postings by you were relatively favorable. For that, I must thank you. If you wouldn't mind; I'd like to have the following placed on PA, by you?

"I'm probably not going to make it to see age 50. I'm almost 39 (as of Jan 31 I will be), and its mainly due to my brand of CP. Yes, I DO have Cerebral Palsy in my left hand/arm. I was born with it, and it has NEVER stopped me from doing ANYTHING, in this life.

I know the exhilaration of going a sub-28 second last quarter to a racebike. I've literally dated 4's to supermodels. I've traveled all over the world. And, I'm NOT A LIAR! I ALWAYS say what I mean! The biggest compliment that I continually receive; is that I'm so unbelievably accessible. I LOVE TO TALK HORSES. With ANYONE, AT ANYTIME! I learned that "people skill" from "cyclopse" (Teddy Wing). Just one of many "HALL OF FAMERS" brains that I've picked-at over the bulk of my youth.

In closing, I think that I'd truly enjoy a collaborative effort with you Sea, for you define how a man should be. I'm extremely impressed by the way in which you conduct yourself. In that regard I'm sure that I can learn from you. I'm not going to apologize for my boisterous nature, because, I know where my true "shortcomings" lie, and that's NOT one of them. It is simply and succinctly...."WHO I AM."

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

PaceAdvantage
09-30-2008, 11:32 PM
Tell Mr. Tuttle to get an email address that will work on PaceAdvantage so that he can write his next post himself...this is ridiculous.

Sea Biscuit
10-01-2008, 12:39 AM
You are right Pace Advantage. It is ridiculous.

He even asked me to post his picks here, which I politely declined to do so.

Having said that please do tell us which email addresses are acceptable here.

Mine was a hotmail address. Is that still acceptable.?

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 03:26 AM
I'm here......Ready to be "stoned".....LOL! I'd like to make a personal challenge to "LOTTA KASH" (whom I assume might have once liked Clint Galbraith), to a Handicappers Duel.

I'm gonna shut-you-up once and for ALL!

Terms:

Friday Night, Northfield Park. Using a mythical $500.00 bankroll; the individual that accrues the highest total ROI will be declared the winner. A wager (of any size) MUST be made on EVERY race! Lastly, "A CAP" of 25-1 will be instituted on ALL WIN WAGERS.

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

Sea Biscuit
10-01-2008, 05:49 AM
I'm here......Ready to be "stoned".....LOL! I'd like to make a personal challenge to "LOTTA KASH" (whom I assume might have once liked Clint Galbraith), to a Handicappers Duel.

I'm gonna shut-you-up once and for ALL!

Terms:

Friday Night, Northfield Park. Using a mythical $500.00 bankroll; the individual that accrues the highest total ROI will be declared the winner. A wager (of any size) MUST be made on EVERY race! Lastly, "A CAP" of 25-1 will be instituted on ALL WIN WAGERS.

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

Welcome to PA Mr Tuttle.

mrroyboy
10-01-2008, 11:47 AM
Hey Mr Tuttle

As the "reigning champ" let me tell you. You have no shot against LottaKash. Give it up.

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 12:28 PM
I'll take YOU on, as well!!!!

LottaKash
10-01-2008, 01:49 PM
Tuttle, you can win an argument on any topic, against any opponent....People know this, and steer clear of you at parties...Often, as a sign of respect, they don't even invite you.........

Please stop yelling.....thx

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 03:23 PM
So, your "man enough" to do some verbal "smacking-down", but not man enough to except my challenge, am I correct?

I'll go one step further.....YOU can have a 500.00 bankroll, and I'll only use 300.00. If you say "no", you're a WIMP!

bigmack
10-01-2008, 03:47 PM
So, your "man enough" to do some verbal "smacking-down", but not man enough to except my challenge, am I correct?

Well, you're incorrect in using except. I think you meant accept. I hope you had an editor for the books you've written.

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 03:57 PM
I've NEVER once claimed to be a great writer. I'm a Professional Handicapper, just trying to help. Another one that gives me trouble is it's and its. I'm doing the best that I can. What I truly need is the 2009 version of "word". Then, I'll be ok.

Thanks again, for bringing a real shortcoming of mine to light. If you ever have ANY horsemanship type of questions; feel free to ask away. I've trained both standardbreds as well as thoroughbreds, in my life.

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

titans1127
10-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Hell I have nothing better to do, I'll accept the challenge if you want.

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 04:12 PM
I'm game, and the more the merrier. But, it will be 500.00 v. 500.00, ok?

My "rules" are posted somewhere in here....I do believe in the thread about my book called "Win Every Race".

Not 100% sure.

p.s. How do I post a "new thread"?

Signed,
Joseph J Tuttle

Sea Biscuit
10-01-2008, 04:19 PM
Just press the "New Thread" green button on top of the page when you log into the harness forum

LottaKash
10-01-2008, 04:55 PM
[QUOTE=jjtuttle131]So, your "man enough" to do some verbal "smacking-down", but not man enough to except my challenge, am I correct? If you say "no", you're a WIMP![/QUOTE

Tuttle, whenever I read any of your posts, I detect so much anger, as if you, being a prolific writer of over 8 books, should be so mad at someone for not liking his book.....

Please correct me if I am wrong.....You have stated that you are into the truth, yes ?......Well, if you insist that a smacking down is telling the truth, then you have been smacked down......I never challenged you to anything, except that, you tell the truth about your knowledge of how you can win "Every Race", and make a living at the Harness Races.......You know, providing some hard core evidence to prove your points (as if there were any).... And to that tuttle, you have failed the "good book test"........

I think if your books were as brilliant as you would have us all belieive, I think you wouldn't be trying so hard to prove yourself.........You haven't proved your points to anyone in your books, so I imagine that you must find another venue to do this, and this is what I perceive is going on here.....It is childish....

I bought your book, and the truth is, your book sucks, and it didn't do a thing to further enhance my knowledge base or improve my handicapping skills in any way......Your book is full of filler and I believe wothless to anyone regardless of where they may be in any stage of their handicapping development.... Guess what, I sent it back, and Amazon gave me a credit....Thank God.....How is that for a smackdown......

I have read on the other side of this Forum, that your book "Win every race", in the opinions of others, didn't fare any better than here........

Face it tuttle, you were not born to write a book....period.......

To help you save face a bit, I will grant that you probably do quite well at doing what you do........You just don't have the ability to communicate this to others, that 's all.......

And I will not participate in a "Duel" with you, as it only helps you to promote the nonsense that you purport as being helpful to the handicapper....... Please knock on another door, I do not want to play with you.......I am shaking in my boots as How can I possibly comptete with someone that wins every race ?......

My suggestion is for you is to post your formidable picks each and every day, and in between that, perhaps, share some of this great knowledge (freely given) that you say you possess, for all to see and learn........ Pique our curiosity about you, and how good you are, and then maybe we will buy your books and proclaim them as GOOD BOOKS, thus giving you the respect and credit that you so desperately desire....... Or please stop ranting about nothing....please...

wimpy,

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 05:53 PM
1st is a little less than 70 minutes away. Check out my Northfield selections, for tonight.

mrroyboy
10-01-2008, 05:57 PM
I agree. Tuttle if you want to prove anything pick a night go into the war room and we will all ask each other questions etc. That's the best way to show what you've got.

I won't accept your challange either.. A one night contest means nothing.

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 06:04 PM
A word........Start with a C and ends with a D

jjtuttle131
10-01-2008, 07:47 PM
#6 Just made up 4 lengths inside the final 1/8......it happens a lot more than you think.