PDA

View Full Version : St. pats joke...

superfecta
03-17-2003, 05:37 PM
whats the difference between an Irish wake and a Irish wedding?
One less drunk...
Or..
What do the non-drinking Irish girls wear to get a man?

Puke flavored lipgloss...:)

Tom
03-17-2003, 06:41 PM
Now, I am half Irish, but I love it.

What is Irish and stay out all night?
Paddy O'Furniture.

Ever have a 7 course Irish dinner?
A boiled potato and a 6-pack!

An Irishman walked into a bar.
I bet that hurt!

Why did God invent Whiskey?
To keep the Irish from ruling the world.

Since I am only half Irish, is my English side racist????
<G>

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

superfecta
03-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Tom@HTR
Now, I am half Irish, but I love it.

Since I am only half Irish, is my English side racist????
<G>

Happy St. Paddy's Day! Well,I don't know if its racist,but if you ever feel the urge to get bombed you might be IRA....

Suff
03-17-2003, 11:42 PM
A man stumbles up to the only other patron in a bar and asks if he could buy him a drink.

"Why of course," comes the reply.
The first man then asks: "Where are you from?"
"I'm from Ireland," replies the second man.
The first man responds: "You don't say, I'm from Ireland too! Let's have another round to Ireland."

"Of Course," replies the second man. Curious, the first man then asks: "Where in Ireland are you from?" "Dublin," comes the reply.

"I can't believe it," says the first man. "I'm from Dublin too! Let's have another drink to Dublin."

"Of course," replies the second man. Curiosity again strikes and the first man asks: "What school did you go to?"

"Saint Mary's," replies the second man. "I graduated in '62."
"This is unbelievable!" the first man says. "I went to Saint Mary's and I graduated in '62, too!"

About that time in comes one of the regulars and sits down at the bar. "What's been going on?" he asks the bartender. "Nothing much," replies the bartender. "The O'Malley twins are drunk again."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

McQuillan walked into a bar and ordered martini after martini, each time removing the olives and placing them in a jar. When the jar was filled with olives and all the drinks consumed, the Irishman started to leave.

"S'cuse me," said a customer, who was puzzled over what McQuillan had done. "What was that all about?"

"Nothing," said the Irishman, "my wife just sent me out for a jar of olives."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Padraic Flaherty came home drunk every evening toward ten. Now, the Missus was never too happy about it, either. So one night she hides in the cemetery and figures to scare the beejeezus out of him. As poor Pat wanders by, up from behind a tombstone she jumps in a red devil costume screaming, "Padraic Sean Flaherty, sure and ya' don't give up you're drinkin' and it's to Hell I'll take ye'". Pat, undaunted, staggered back and demanded, "Who the hell ARE you?". Too that the Missus replied, "I'm the divil ya' damned old fool". To which Flaherty remarked, "Damned glad to meet you sir, I'm married to yer sister."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Irish man walks into a pub. The bartender asks him, "what'll you have?"
The man says, "Give me three pints of Guinness please."
So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone. He then orders three more.
The bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold. You don't have to order three at a time. I can keep an eye on it and when you get low I'll bring you a fresh cold one."
The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too, and we're drinking together.
The bartender thought that was a wonderful tradition.
Every week the man came in and ordered three beers. Then one week he came in and ordered only two. He drank them and then ordered two more.
The bartender said to him, "I know what your tradition is, and I'd just like to say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."
The man said, "Oh, me brothers are fine----I just quit drinking."

BillW
03-18-2003, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by superfecta
whats the difference between an Irish wake and a Irish wedding?
One less drunk...

Joke? ... I've been to one of these before, not a joke, but an accurate description (of a rather odd gathering).

Bill