PDA

View Full Version : Zenyatta

sammy the sage
09-26-2008, 09:37 PM
Why the abrupt CHANGE in her work-out pattern???

Totally outta character...3 FAST LONG works in a row???

I'm gonna GAMBLE and bet against on top...also think hysterical lady does not care quite as much for Syn.'s???

Will play horizontal dbl.'s or p/3's both way's...

JustRalph
09-26-2008, 10:36 PM
maybe they want her closer to the pace this next race and she is going to need some extra wind?

not knowing a damn thing about horses, I am just guessing........Logical?

Zenyatta To Crush
09-26-2008, 10:45 PM
I wouldn't take too much from those Zenyatta works. Sometimes she'll breeze fast times and then later on she'll have a slower, handilly work. She should be fit enough and ready to go.

It'll be interesting to see how close Zenyatta is actually to the pace if Hystericalady gets away with slower fractions. I have my faith in her and believe she'll win by about 2.

The new surface at Santa Anita seemed to be playing better for front runners today, but I remember when Zenyatta ran on Santa Anita's old surface when it was super speedy, and she was still able to win easily over Tough Tiz's Sis.

Hystericalady is always very game and I really can't see it going any other way but Zenyatta over Hystericalady. I'm making a large straight exacta bet rather than large a place wager (assuming its a 4 horse field).