KIqguA6lvQM

FAqUrpDAkKg

PaceAdvantage
09-26-2008, 01:31 AM
Unlike Code Pink, Newt speaks for ME! :lol:

bigmack
09-26-2008, 03:53 AM
Unlike Code Pink, Newt speaks for ME! :lol:
Indeed. How is it that a guy who is now out of congress has about the only public voice of reason we can stumble on?

PQnYGMk-5Jw

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 04:45 AM
I love how Newt said to Colmes "okay, let me make it simple for you. in the congress there is a house and a senate".:lol:

Newt is a genius and always makes a lot of sense. Earlier on the same show he challenged Paulson or Bernanke to a debate on the merits of their plan. I would much rather have him in charge of writing the plan than a guy from Goldman.

And kudos to Fox News for having the brightest minds in the business on their team like Newt, and Karl Rove 'The Architect', who is the sharpest guy around on campaign strategy. Morris is interesting too, although sometimes I think he gets carried away with himself. Its no wonder why Fox News crushes their competition.

ddog
09-26-2008, 08:24 AM
Indeed. How is it that a guy who is now out of congress has about the only public voice of reason we can stumble on?

PQnYGMk-5Jw

If you are serious in that question, well ... buckle up.

JustRalph
09-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Newt has always been a smart guy. These guys have a short shelf life anymore. Newt made mistakes that shortened his.

bigmack
09-30-2008, 01:22 AM
KIqguA6lvQM

FAqUrpDAkKg
This was last Thursday. I figured someone from the McCain camp would have listened to them.

What happened to the Reps moving towards a more corporate cough-up and position the Dems as the ones who just wanted to give it away now? (cue Chilli Peppers)

That would have put McC in a beautiful situation by saying he was gonna give your lettuce away and I helped step in and bring a solution that won't cost you nearly as much. He's the hero by default.

I agree with Morris when he said tonight that in the last few days McC may have doomed the campaign.

(I can't believe how far I had to go to find this thread and that was 4 days ago)