PDA

View Full Version : NEOCONS JEWS insert 28 million DVD's

ezpace
09-25-2008, 12:13 PM
in swing state newspapers ,from a news source you can trust.

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/JI26Ak03.html

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 12:30 PM
I'd like to see where this video has things wrong:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8662467646661149069

Unlike Nazi progaganda films that portrayed Jews as rats, this film shows actual Muslims, and their actual acts.

Since when is telling the truth propaganda?

robert99
09-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Creepy.

Some eerie similarities to German propaganda against Poland in 1940.
If only they could have used the reported $15-50M to help the innocent kids in Gaza who are suffering malnutrition and limited or no access to safe drinking water, they might win back some sympathy. UN Children's Fund (UNICEF) reports 40 per cent of Gazans still have limited access to safe water.

"For months prior to the 1939 invasion, German newspapers and politicians like Adolf Hitler had carried out a national and international propaganda campaign, accusing Polish authorities of organizing or tolerating violent ethnic cleansing of ethnic Germans living in Poland.[2][3] On 22 August, Adolf Hitler told his generals:

“ "I will provide a propagandistic casus belli. Its credibility doesn't matter. The victor will not be asked whether he told the truth."[4][5] ”

The plan, named after its inventor, Heinrich Himmler,[1] was supervised by Reinhard Heydrich[6] and (primarily[7]) by Heinrich Müller.[1][6] The goal of this false flag project was to create the appearance of Polish aggression against Germany, which was subsequently used to justify the invasion of Poland."

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 12:56 PM
Robert, maybe they should stop lobbing bombs into Israel, and maybe they shouldn't have voted in Hamas, a terrorist outfit that in bent on the destruction of Israel.

Maybe they should have used the money to help the people of Darfur. But you never hear about their plight. Just the Palestinians, a people who are responsible for their own plight.

Tom
09-25-2008, 01:02 PM
Robert, your turn...we took WWII. You guys are closer anyway.

atimes?????
Do they print the whole news, the a-whole news???:lol::lol::lol:

ezpace
09-25-2008, 04:02 PM
truth

ezpace
09-25-2008, 04:12 PM
they don'[t print even close to all the atrocities

the Israeli terrorists create . They are ever bit as bad

as the Arabs,but the Arabs don't sell high tech defense weapon

to communist Chinese like the Israelis do. fact.

Secretariat
09-25-2008, 04:32 PM

Do you have a link to Israel selling high tech defense weaponry to commie China? And is any of thiw weaponry that was supplied by the US? A very serious allegation.

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 04:33 PM

Israeli terrorists? Are you for real?
Do you have any idea who the USA sells arms to?
Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, etc.
This is what happens. You manufacture arms, and you sell them. It is called business.

robert99
09-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Robert, your turn...we took WWII. You guys are closer anyway.

atimes?????
Do they print the whole news, the a-whole news???:lol::lol::lol:

Tom,

We did our turn from 1919 -1948.
Fought the Jewish terrorists and Arab uprisings.
60 years later there is still no resolution.
Tony Blair is on the case.

Yes, I was aware that USA turned up for the second half of WWII - thanks. :ThmbUp:

ezpace
09-25-2008, 04:40 PM
It was Done during Clinton years. I do not remember if it was USA weaponry.I think Israel developed it. Don't you remember the stink about it??

HAVE I GOT LINKS FOR YOU GUYS SUNDAY SOMETIME as soon as

I dig them up. FOR THE RECORD I DON"T LIKE ELITIST BASTARDS OF ANY

CREED OR RACE and have never voted for a liberal gov or prez. and have

not voted for a REPfascist since first term Reagan . I always get a

out of town ballot and write in ..like Ron Paul this year. that way i don't

have to be around any of the creeepy bastards. ;) ;)

Show Me the Wire
09-25-2008, 04:55 PM
Here is one link about sale to China by Israelis, http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:sqBo6X7n7_MJ:news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4101961.stm+israeli+weapon+china+sale&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

Secretariat
09-25-2008, 05:16 PM
Here is one link about sale to China by Israelis, http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:sqBo6X7n7_MJ:news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4101961.stm+israeli+weapon+china+sale&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us

This was 2004. THe Bush administration. According to the article measures have been put in place ot prohibit this in the future. Anything more recent? this seems like it has been remedied.

Show Me the Wire
09-25-2008, 05:19 PM
Read post #11, indicated it happened in the past. Just helped out with a link.

robert99
09-25-2008, 06:50 PM
In 2002 "Israel ranks second only to Russia as a weapons system provider to China and as a conduit for sophisticated military technology, followed by France and Germany,"
http://www.rense.com/general28/iisj.htm

In 2005: The sanctions have been in place for at least three months and were approved by Donald Rumsfeld, the defence secretary, and Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state, seven months ago, according to the reports.

Although the US is primarily angered by the behaviour of civil servants whose tenure stretches back to the Labour government of Ehud Barak in 2000, the crisis threatens Israel's relations with the US.

A report in the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz concluded: "Following the crisis, one can sense the repulsion toward Israel among lower- and middle-ranking officials in Washington.

"More and more of them are saying that it is not worth doing business with Israel."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/jun/13/usa.israel

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 06:57 PM
In 2002 "Israel ranks second only to Russia as a weapons system provider to China and as a conduit for sophisticated military technology, followed by France and Germany,"
http://www.rense.com/general28/iisj.htm

In 2005: The sanctions have been in place for at least three months and were approved by Donald Rumsfeld, the defence secretary, and Condoleezza Rice, the secretary of state, seven months ago, according to the reports.

Although the US is primarily angered by the behaviour of civil servants whose tenure stretches back to the Labour government of Ehud Barak in 2000, the crisis threatens Israel's relations with the US.

A report in the Israeli newspaper Ha'aretz concluded: "Following the crisis, one can sense the repulsion toward Israel among lower- and middle-ranking officials in Washington.

"More and more of them are saying that it is not worth doing business with Israel."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2005/jun/13/usa.israel
Wow, Rense as a source. That is a good one.
Besides, they are quoting numbers from 8 years ago.
And your other article is from 2005, and since then Israel and the US have figured things out regarding China.

ezpace
09-25-2008, 07:06 PM
Israeli terrorists? Are you for real?
Do you have any idea who the USA sells arms to?
Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, etc.
This is what happens. You manufacture arms, and you sell them. It is called business.
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's what i said Israeli terrorists.Does the USA sell weapons to China?

As for you trying to use the time factor i'm not playing. within a decade they sold sophisticated weapons to chinese communists.

They also attacked and killed our navy men off of ISrael.

IF you want to see a video watch the documentary of what they did

to Palestinians .

Tom
09-25-2008, 07:19 PM
Tom,

Yes, I was aware that USA turned up for the second half of WWII - thanks. :ThmbUp:

The winning half!

ezpace
09-25-2008, 07:51 PM
The real danger comes in Israel's habit of reverse engineering U.S. technology and selling to nations hostile to U.S. interests. Israel's client list includes Cambodia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, the South Lebanon Army, India, China, Burma and Zambia. The U.S. has most recently warmed up to India and is now in fact competing with Israel for arms sales there, but the other Israeli customers remain dubious at best.

http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0509-07.htm

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 07:54 PM
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

That's what i said Israeli terrorists.Does the USA sell weapons to China?

As for you trying to use the time factor i'm not playing. within a decade they sold sophisticated weapons to chinese communists.

They also attacked and killed our navy men off of ISrael.

IF you want to see a video watch the documentary of what they did

to Palestinians .
I happen to know a ton about things like the Liberty, and what happened to the Palestinians AND WHY.

What was the motive for the Liberty attack? If there was no motive, all I can go with is what the 5 or so investigations have come up with....an accident/mistaken identity.

Of course you are not playing the time game, because your gripes with Israel are few and far between in reality.

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 07:56 PM
The real danger comes in Israel's habit of reverse engineering U.S. technology and selling to nations hostile to U.S. interests. Israel's client list includes Cambodia, Eritrea, Ethiopia, the South Lebanon Army, India, China, Burma and Zambia. The U.S. has most recently warmed up to India and is now in fact competing with Israel for arms sales there, but the other Israeli customers remain dubious at best.

http://www.commondreams.org/views02/0509-07.htm
I won't even open up a link from commondreams:lol::lol::lol:

You do realize that the US uses Israel's technology too? What happens when the US sells Israel's technology to Taiwan, South Korea, Saudi Arabia, etc?

ezpace
09-25-2008, 08:01 PM
I happen to know a ton about things like the Liberty, and what happened to the Palestinians AND WHY.

What was the motive for the Liberty attack? If there was no motive, all I can go with is what the 5 or so investigations have come up with....an accident/mistaken identity.

Of course you are not playing the time game, because your gripes with Israel are few and far between in reality.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Few and far between??? LOL THis forum doesn't have enough bandwith for

my FACTS* on ISRAEL. americas welfare child.

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 08:07 PM
)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))0

Few and far between??? LOL THis forum doesn't have enough bandwith for

my FACTS* on ISRAEL. americas welfare child.
You didn't answer my question. What was Israel's motive for the Liberty attack?

Lets start with one of your ridiculous facts first.