PDA

View Full Version : So the ARMY is now going to deploy STATESIDE

sammy the sage
09-24-2008, 09:55 PM
http://tpmcafe.talkingpointsmemo.com/talk/2008/09/army-to-deploy-permanent-comba.php

http://www.armytimes.com/news/2008/09/army_homeland_090708w/

Martial law/riots..run on the banks coming?

Other thoughts/idea's as to WHY this would happen??? :mad: :(

Tom
09-24-2008, 10:19 PM
Bush getting ready for his North American Union?

PaceAdvantage
09-24-2008, 11:17 PM
Finally, all those American "concentration camps" I've been reading about on rogue websites since about 1998 are about to be put to good use!

ddog
09-24-2008, 11:22 PM
they are going to be trained as bank examiners and put to work for the FDIC.

sammy the sage
09-25-2008, 11:11 PM
Now comes to light...ACTIONS taken in 2006....

http://www.sott.net/signs/editorials/signs20061027_BushMovesTowardMartialLaw.php

pucker-up :kiss:

PaceAdvantage
09-25-2008, 11:16 PM
Let me know when all that goes down, won't you please? I'll be busy living life in reality-land....

cmoore
09-25-2008, 11:28 PM
Let me know when all that goes down, won't you please? I'll be busy living life in reality-land....

Hey Pace...You need to wake up...

LottaKash
09-25-2008, 11:49 PM
B.I.G.B.R.O.T.H.E.R. is slowly but Surely, Creeping in upon us.............the NEW G.E.S.T.A.P.O...will be waiting in the wings......Soon you will lose your voice to say what you want and need to say.....The Courts are already slanted, and with the regulations that are now in place as a result of a hysterical response to terrorism are not as yet tendered, but soon BB'r will be able to enter your homes as he pleases, and without any recourse by you......The concentration camps are already in place........

Talk to your representatives while there is still time...If there is, any time left...

The economy is crushed, and what is about to happen next will be un-precedented in this nation's history........

Sadly, America has stopped praying, and we have murdered some 50-million people with fingerprints and DNA (fetus'), we tinker and toy with genetic markers and we create mutations of living things, as if God had somehow got it wrong....We illegally occupy and impose our will in foreign lands without just cause, and it seems that our greatest assests are now our liabilities, as in our zealousness we now use and sell things in unprededented ways, just to kill one another.... and now it is time for what has been forwarned to come to pass, and this is what will & has happened to all once great nations that have turned their backs on the rules that God has mandated for us.....It is such a travesty that we no longer fear God as we once did, and we do so. no longer .....

Who do you like in the 2d race?

humbly,

NJ Stinks
09-26-2008, 01:20 AM
Sadly, America has stopped praying, and we have murdered some 50-million people with fingerprints and DNA (fetus'), we tinker and toy with genetic markers and we create mutations of living things, as if God had somehow got it wrong....We illegally occupy and impose our will in foreign lands without just cause, and it seems that our greatest assests are now our liabilities, as in our zealousness we now use and sell things in unprededented ways, just to kill one another.... and now it is time for what has been forwarned to come to pass, and this is what will & has happened to all once great nations that have turned their backs on the rules that God has mandated for us.....It is such a travesty that we no longer fear God as we once did, and we do so. no longer .....

Who do you like in the 2d race?

humbly,

Do you mean the second race on Sunday? :p

(Sorry. Couldn't help it, LottaKash!:blush: )

PaceAdvantage
09-26-2008, 01:54 AM
Hey Pace...You need to wake up...Wide awake here in NY my brutha....perhaps it is you who is dreaming....

When they come to take you away, be sure to post here before you leave to warn us all...I'll be sure to jump in my fortified bunker with my security blanket and a loaded shotgun.

Until then, carry on....

LottaKash
09-26-2008, 02:28 AM
Wide awake here in NY my brutha....perhaps it is you who is dreaming....

When they come to take you away, be sure to post here before you leave to warn us all...I'll be sure to jump in my fortified bunker with my security blanket and a loaded shotgun.

Until then, carry on....

Mike, I am very disappointed that you cannot see what is as plain as day to me...I love to study the history of the world, and I cannot for the life of me understand, how given the climate that we are in presently, in America, that there is any difference than any of other great nations that shared the same circumstances and to their ultimate demise, and that we are experiencing the same, right at this vey moment in time......There have been some, in this very century.....There are as many here in this country, as in similar times, that wouldn't believe what was happening to them right before their very eyes, of course until it was too late....

I don't believe that I am out to lunch on this one, as there is much evidence that supports of what I am alluding to......I will leave it there, and go on believing what I think to be true.......This type of change occurs over a period of time and step by step.....We have many of these steps already behind us...

best,

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 04:54 AM
rouge president, martial law, black helicopters, the Bilderbergers, the concentration camps. the pieces are finally falling into place. :eek:

Tom
09-26-2008, 07:27 AM
Could soon be rouge helicopters and black president! :rolleyes::lol:

cmoore
09-26-2008, 09:09 AM
It's time to wake up.... ...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12pwkeVk7B8&feature=related

ddog
09-26-2008, 09:14 AM
phuleeze............that video is from SNL right?

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 10:25 AM
rouge president, martial law, black helicopters, the Bilderbergers, the concentration camps. the pieces are finally falling into place. :eek:

D'oh! rogue not rouge.:lol:

that's what you get when you post so early in the morning.

Tom
09-26-2008, 10:30 AM
Thanks, Jim...I over-rode spell checker because I believed you! ;)

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 10:34 AM
big mistake, trusting my spelling.

do like Reagan said about the Russians: "trust, but verify"

LottaKash
09-26-2008, 11:18 AM
"We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force" - Ayn Rand

Why would anyone refuse to believe or at least entertain the thought that, what has happened to other great nations, may occur here as well in the not too distant future ?

We have only to witness the most recent actions by our government, to find some inkling of the new-truth that is to come......

best,

cmoore
09-26-2008, 02:16 PM
"We are fast approaching the stage of ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force" - Ayn Rand

Why would anyone refuse to believe or at least entertain the thought that, what has happened to other great nations, may occur here as well in the not too distant future ?

We have only to witness the most recent actions by our government, to find some inkling of the new-truth that is to come......

best,
I think I'm one of the few who agree with you here at PA LottaKash...

JustRalph
09-26-2008, 02:26 PM

Wasn't this said, a long time ago?

LottaKash
09-26-2008, 03:18 PM
I think I'm one of the few who agree with you here at PA LottaKash...

Thx cmoore, it is a bitter-sweet comfort to me that you agree with on this... It is good that others too, can see and percieve through all the mess that we are in.......I suspect that there are many others in this forum and nation, that can come to some of these very same conclusions, but psychologically it is very taxing to believe that something could possibly be so seriously amiss in this once great nation, and they retreat from these painful little thoughts......There are so many little clues that have sprung up everywhere, and when one begins to observe and collect them piece by piece, well, the the puzzle is beginning to show the picture that is on the box.....Just as right before WWII, there were many glaring clues given as to what was coming next, but the Ostrich's of the day refused to face the reality of it all, until they were powerless to do anything about it....that's all....

grimly,

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 04:18 PM
everyone knows that there are things amiss with the country. its just there is a difference of opinion as to what those things are.

i've been hearing that concentration camps are coming for over 20 years.
some of this sounds like it comes right from Jeremiah Wrights fiery sermons chalk full of conspiracies.

LottaKash
09-26-2008, 04:37 PM
everyone knows that there are things amiss with the country. its just there is a difference of opinion as to what those things are.

some of this sounds like it comes right from Jeremiah Wrights fiery sermons chalk full of conspiracies.

Jim, I agree about the 20yrs part....but if you go back to the gist of this thread, that is when it gets scary for us.... I'm not sure if you have read the articles that tickled the OP to start this discussion, but it is unconstitutional and unprecedented in our nation's history to do what GB has done....Once a safeguard that has been in place for so many years is removed, then anything is possible....

If I our economy collapses, and we are certainly on the brink, then all bets are off in what the government can and will do next.......

best,

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 05:02 PM
Jim, I agree about the 20yrs part....but if you go back to the gist of this thread, that is when it gets scary for us.... I'm not sure if you have read the articles that tickled the OP to start this discussion, but it is unconstitutional and unprecedented in our nation's history to do what GB has done....Once a safeguard that has been in place for so many years is removed, then anything is possible....

If I our economy collapses, and we are certainly on the brink, then all bets are off in what the government can and will do next.......

best,
yeah I read the articles. it looks rather benign. what do you see it as? Bush trying to institute martial law? i don't get it.

we have problems aplenty but big brother taking over and putting us in concentration camps is not a likely scenario.

but on the other hand I really don't know what dire future you are imaging that everyone else is not seeing.

can you spell it out? what is going to happen?

RaceBookJoe
09-26-2008, 05:15 PM

I have heard that there are at least 20 already built in the US , one or two right here in nevada. rbj

ArlJim78
09-26-2008, 05:26 PM
I have heard that there are at least 20 already built in the US , one or two right here in nevada. rbj

are you serious? if so where did you hear it?

RaceBookJoe
09-26-2008, 05:40 PM

I have heard/read rumors on the net ( which doesnt necessarily mean they are true), but here in vegas on thursday and sunday nights there is a local station that broadcasts a conspiracy-type program called outtheretv.com The hosts are a married couple and they talk about all types of topics such as chemtrails, crop circles, illumnati, nwo, one world currency/mark of the beast etc. They bring on speakers who 'enlighten' us on the chosen topic. A couple of weeks ago they had a show and were talking about these camps...actually called internment camps...think his name was jim marrs. Just remember though, these guys may not all be playing with a full deck either, but it really makes you think. I started out in all of this, just doing basic research on health and how bad prescription drugs and supermarket/processed food is. I now eat all organic and cure with all natural remedies.
My latest rant on all of this is, i believe all of this new tech stuff that has been rammed down our throats, including the new "everyone must have HDTV" is all the beginning of govt being able to track us. Not to mention the population-control things such as tainted foods,flu vaccines and chemicals in the air and water. I unfortunately only see the very tip of a huge iceberg....but most people dont even see that. rbj

sammy the sage
09-26-2008, 05:53 PM
It'll be a run on the banks...only thing that makes CENTS...get it...sense! :bang: :mad:

PaceAdvantage
09-26-2008, 07:04 PM
I'm not sure if you have read the articles that tickled the OP to start this discussion, but it is unconstitutional and unprecedented in our nation's history to do what GB has done....I read the articles, more than once, and I keep missing the part about GWB....what exactly did he do? No executive order was mentioned....did I miss it?

JustRalph
09-27-2008, 01:42 AM

here is one in the desert in CA.......check out the names of the roads.......it gives it away a little............

An accused American is held there as I type this............

http://www.justralph.com/Image2.jpg

rastajenk
09-27-2008, 08:34 AM
There's not an ounce of credibility in all three of the links posted on the first page combined.

Naomi Wolf is out there making the rounds with a new book about how the Rove-Cheney mob is about to put the clampdown on us right now. Where do people come up with this stuff, and how do they find willing believers? Sad.

Tom
09-27-2008, 11:12 AM
I read the articles, more than once, and I keep missing the part about GWB....what exactly did he do? No executive order was mentioned....did I miss it?

His role is more behind the scenes......

ArlJim78
09-27-2008, 11:16 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: here comes bush in his helicopter! everyone, grap your shotguns and head for your survival shelters.

he only has a few months left in office, he better work fast if he's going to round us up into the concentration camps.

JustRalph
09-27-2008, 01:28 PM
That Pic I posted is the Federal Prison in Victorville Ca...........where the American Taliban guy is held.................. I thought for sure somebody would ask something about it............ :bang: :lol:

Tom
09-27-2008, 03:44 PM
I thought you made it up!:D

sammy the sage
09-29-2008, 09:51 PM
Still don't think this is relevant...eh?

Even after today's debacle?

And....NOW...no action til F'G thurs...

Bush...has played every-one like Tom Cruise in ""RAINMAN"...

I's gotsa sickening feeling ALL the G'D crooks/politician's are IN on this loada CRAP!

Kinda like the Florida legistlature just did in the last...BOUGHT out most of US sugar's land to SAVE the everglades...

BUT there was NO PUBLIC debate/discussion....woulda loved to SEEN who had what in SUGAR FUTURE'S when that was ANNOUNCED...

Anyway's I digress...

All I can say/speculate...ARMY on OUR soil...IS NO F'G coincidence! :( :mad:

cmoore
09-29-2008, 10:38 PM
Still don't think this is relevant...eh?

Even after today's debacle?

And....NOW...no action til F'G thurs...

Bush...has played every-one like Tom Cruise in ""RAINMAN"...

I's gotsa sickening feeling ALL the G'D crooks/politician's are IN on this loada CRAP!

Kinda like the Florida legistlature just did in the last...BOUGHT out most of US sugar's land to SAVE the everglades...

BUT there was NO PUBLIC debate/discussion....woulda loved to SEEN who had what in SUGAR FUTURE'S when that was ANNOUNCED...

Anyway's I digress...

All I can say/speculate...ARMY on OUR soil...IS NO F'G coincidence! :( :mad:

You tell em Sam..This was planned years ago..Weaken the dollar, crash the market, eliminate many of the banks. Make millions of dollars then make the tax payers bail us out. How many banks/firms has JPMorgan swooped up..You think this is a coincidence..NOT!!!!

ArlJim78
09-29-2008, 10:42 PM
sales of tin-foil hats are skyrocketing this week.

JustRalph
09-29-2008, 11:50 PM
After living off and on in the the so called south for the last year, I can tell you.........if they want to control the streets south of the mason dixon.........they are going to need the air force and navy too............

There are so many guns down here, it is amazing.

juanepstein
10-01-2008, 10:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bP7Wo0CGwBY&feature=related

:confused:

sammy the sage
10-01-2008, 10:33 PM
""There are so many guns down here, it is amazing.''"

You got that right...SHOTGUNS esp.! :lol: :D

Pace Cap'n
10-01-2008, 11:32 PM
After living off and on in the the so called south for the last year, I can tell you.........if they want to control the streets south of the mason dixon.........they are going to need the air force and navy too............

There are so many guns down here, it is amazing.

Americans will retain the right of gun ownership only so long as soldiers are unwilling take armed action against their fellow citizens. When the government has determined that the armed forces will attack Americans, the right to bear arms will disappear in a heartbeat.

It is quite possible what we are seeing with the domestic deployment is the beginning of conditioning the populace to the presence of armed soldiers, and the soldiers to "assisting" and later "controlling" us.

LottaKash
10-02-2008, 02:00 AM
Americans will retain the right of gun ownership only so long as soldiers are unwilling take armed action against their fellow citizens. When the government has determined that the armed forces will attack Americans, the right to bear arms will disappear in a heartbeat.

It is quite possible what we are seeing with the domestic deployment is the beginning of conditioning the populace to the presence of armed soldiers, and the soldiers to "assisting" and later "controlling" us.

All according to the "Plan"....just a matter of time, I think...

best,

Tom
10-02-2008, 08:07 AM
I think there is reason to be concerned. It is obvious the government is making a move now. They cannot be trusted at any level.

Test-runs - Wako, Ruby Ridge.

RaceBookJoe
10-06-2008, 02:04 PM
That Pic I posted is the Federal Prison in Victorville Ca...........where the American Taliban guy is held.................. I thought for sure somebody would ask something about it............ :bang: :lol:

I assumed it was something like that...good pic. The man i heard talking about this stuff is named George Green. He claims he actually built or was contracted to build the one just north of vegas..cant remember off hand. He has a website where he sells books/videos etc, there is also an interview that you can watch. His site is nomorehoaxes.com I am not a member just passing info, but I might buy a book. I know a lot of this stuff is conspiracy in nature...but it really gets you thinking, because if it is true then wow. rbj

sammy the sage
10-24-2008, 08:08 AM
still think I'm wrong here...do you???

I'm not...time getting very close at hand...VERY SAD REALLY :( :mad:

Am literally puking my guts out......

The REALLY bad part...the AMOUNT of FORE-THOUGHT in this total scenerio....

As I've said before....Bush..(and/or his string puller's)..has PLAYED the American public...LIKE TOM Cruise played RAINMAN........

delayjf
10-24-2008, 11:47 AM
I just read the article for the first time. All I can say is what a crock of ****. Paranoia will destroy ya.