PDA

View Full Version : Submit a question to Mike Iavarone

Imriledup
09-24-2008, 09:38 PM
Bloodhorse is having a question and answer session with Mr Mike tomorrow afternoon. You can e mail in questions....just make sure they are of the softball variety or else i doubt you'll get published.

Why have a controversial figure and not let him answer the most controversial questions that are submitted?

JustRalph
09-25-2008, 12:34 AM
how about

How much of your ass did you lose in the Stock Market in the last two weeks

dav4463
09-25-2008, 02:18 AM
I want to ask how he liked playing with Dr.J and Moses Malone. Then say, Oh, I thought you were Marc, not Mike!

onefast99
09-25-2008, 08:13 AM
how about

How much of your ass did you lose in the Stock Market in the last two weeks
How do you know he lost, seems there are a bunch of wallstreeters running around saying this is the best time to buy when the stocks are down.

MickJ26
09-25-2008, 02:29 PM
I want to ask how he liked playing with Dr.J and Moses Malone. Then say, Oh, I thought you were Marc, not Mike!

I miss the way the old public address announcer used to say everyone's names.
Maybe they're of distant relations.

dav4463
09-25-2008, 03:42 PM
I miss the way the old public address announcer used to say everyone's names.
Maybe they're of distant relations.

JULIUS EEERRRRRRRVVVVVIIIIIIINNNNGGGG !!!!!!!! :ThmbUp:

ghostyapper
09-25-2008, 05:00 PM
How do you know he lost, seems there are a bunch of wallstreeters running around saying this is the best time to buy when the stocks are down.

They are saying that hoping to recover their gigantic loses.

ezpace
09-25-2008, 06:57 PM
Mine will be Mike what weight do you put on'

pickled ,coked out, and smoked out racing officials

including STEWaRDS,judges,owners,trainers,grooms,

and their vendors have on continuance and integrity of

the game.Don't compare it to other sports.

Wickel
09-25-2008, 11:23 PM
I have a simple question: What happened in the Belmont Stakes? Time to level with the public.

juanepstein
09-25-2008, 11:41 PM
red or green burritos?

NY BRED
09-26-2008, 04:33 AM
where did you buy those sunglasses?
;) :jump:

Tom
09-26-2008, 07:19 AM
My question:

Your horse's racing schedule falls far short of your big mouth.
Why did you duck Curlen by going to a G3 on turf? Are you afraid to face the real champion?

onefast99
09-26-2008, 08:21 AM
My question:

Your horse's racing schedule falls far short of your big mouth.
Why did you duck Curlen by going to a G3 on turf? Are you afraid to face the real champion?
Why face Curlin at all, he has the right to do it or not. We all know it isnt going to happen we want to see it more then he does. he is winning every race that he has put Brown into why change something if it is going well? And in this case very well!

Shenanigans
09-26-2008, 08:41 AM
My question:

How many pigs in a barn does it take to make a majority of the people watching the Belmont want to see a horse lose the TC rather than win it?

eastie
09-26-2008, 08:52 AM
Why would you want to win the Haskell instead of the Travers ?
Do you think BB is better on the Turf than the dirt ? He looks like he loves the grass more than the dirt.
Any thoughts about running him on the turf in the Bredders Cup Mile ?

Tom
09-26-2008, 08:57 AM
Why face Curlin at all, he has the right to do it or not. We all know it isnt going to happen we want to see it more then he does. he is winning every race that he has put Brown into why change something if it is going well? And in this case very well!

HE is the one shooting his mouth off about a match race, when he is the one dodging. He is not taking the race path of a champion by going to a G3 and then barley winning it. I'm just saying, back up his big fat mouth. Personally, I have seen all I care to see of BB and his connections. Big Brown, IMHO, will never outrun that huge asterisk by his name.

Bobzilla
09-26-2008, 09:13 AM
Mr. Iavarone, thanks for taking my question. Hopefully you can help settle a bet between me and a friend. I think your partner Richard Schiavo is the former actor who played the tital role in the 1989 hit movie "Weekend at Bernies". You remember, the movie about the two executives who need to make their boss, Bernie, appear alive in the wake of his untimely death. My favorite scene from that movie, Mike, is when Bernie goes water skiing and poor Bernie ends up banging into the channel buoy. Ouch! "Hey, Bernie may be dead but he's still the life of the party." So my question for you, Mike, would be is your silent partner with the cool shades the actor who played Bernie or is it someone who could pass as his identical twin brother?

bishlap
09-28-2008, 05:54 PM
why don't u ever smile, punk?