PDA

View Full Version : Twin Spires Touch Tone wagering

netbet
09-24-2008, 03:30 PM
Hi all,

I see that OSA is not available for online wagering with Twinspires...what a shocker! I'd like to use the Touch Tone wagering option (I am not a fan of voice betting....makes you sound like an idiot at work :lol:).

Anyway, I've fired off an e-mail to Twinspires but I suspect that it will take a month for them to respond if at all. So I was wondering if anyone has the track codes and wagering information for Twin Spires. I found a link online but it says Santa Anita is "17"...well that ain't working right now so I suspect the list I found is ancient.

Thanks for listening and any help. This game is getting real old.
I have TS and XB accounts and can't use either for much good.

Patrick

startngate
09-24-2008, 03:59 PM
Oak Tree is not really Santa Anita (TrackNet) but rather just a lessee of the facility, and is actually a TVG exclusive meet (yeah, go figure).

That would make them not available on TwinSpires, since TVG shot down the great 'experiment' in California.

TS has been allowing telephone only wagering on TVG tracks in States where TVG doesn't do business. Don't know if you qualify there (I don't), but if you do then my hunch is the track code in the IVR system is probably different for Santa Anita and Oak Tree so the "17" isn't pointing to the right place. This occassionally cropped up at AmTab (pre-merger) too.

westny
09-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Hi all,

I see that OSA is not available for online wagering with Twinspires...what a shocker! I'd like to use the Touch Tone wagering option (I am not a fan of voice betting....makes you sound like an idiot at work :lol:).

Anyway, I've fired off an e-mail to Twinspires but I suspect that it will take a month for them to respond if at all. So I was wondering if anyone has the track codes and wagering information for Twin Spires. I found a link online but it says Santa Anita is "17"...well that ain't working right now so I suspect the list I found is ancient.

Thanks for listening and any help. This game is getting real old.
I have TS and XB accounts and can't use either for much good.

Patrick

Join the club.

The track code for Belmont is 4. It NEVER works. Hasn't since TwinSpires took over Brisnet. Their voice system is terrible. You have to "scream" your bets.

BTW, I use TT betting on both YOUBET and NYRA ADW
platforms and NEVER hae a problem.

I can't watch NY video either on TS. The biggest advantage for TwinSpires is the excellant PP from Brisnet.