PDA

View Full Version : Tempest Storm

Stevie Belmont
09-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Winning Move claimed this one on July 24 at Saratoga from Stall. They waited 2 months until this past Sunday and they ran him on grass for the first time. He blasted that field in the final. I thought they did a great job with this one, and not only did they give the horse a break, he came back at the original tag...

I know that group was weak, but this horse liked the grass and rolled. He looked sharp in winning that race 1:34 and change for the mile. I think this horse can win some more races in the future. They will probably bump him up now.

onefast99
09-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Winning Move claimed this one on July 24 at Saratoga from Stall. They waited 2 months until this past Sunday and they ran him on grass for the first time. He blasted that field in the final. I thought they did a great job with this one, and not only did they give the horse a break, he came back at the original tag...

I know that group was weak, but this horse liked the grass and rolled. He looked sharp in winning that race 1:34 and change for the mile. I think this horse can win some more races in the future. They will probably bump him up now.
Winning Move cant wait until the inner is opened at the big a, other then that surface they have done nothing to write home about. Looks as if Contessa can train on one track only and that is the inner. He does do a great job on that surface. I saw a few of his 6-5 shots get plastered at Monmouth this summer.