PDA

View Full Version : Glenn Beck..spouting a "world" currency

sammy the sage
09-22-2008, 08:21 PM
I actually think there is a ""HIDDEN" agenda to destroy the US dollar...ie...currency...

That way...BIG BROTHER...will issue you a plastic card for money...ie...can track you in EVERY way!

By the way...in the early spring bail-out of the "white-collar" criminals...an amendment was passed at 2am in the morning that EVERY credit card transaction would be RECORDED and SENT to the FEDS!

No mention of this in national media???

Mr. Beck just might be right here???

Thoughts?

PaceAdvantage
09-22-2008, 08:58 PM
No mention of this in national media???Not true. Or else this would be the first I've heard of this, which it isn't, so you're not correct.

So, this all boils down to Revelations and the mark of the beast, one world government, New World Order, build and stock the underground shelter and "load up the shotgun baby!" Eh?

Hey, you might be onto something. George Herbert Walker Bush uttered the dreaded NEW WORLD ORDER in a speech one day, and he presided over the S&L crisis.....GWB, not known to be a card carrying member of the NWO crowd, as far as I know (maybe it was just "never reported"), nevertheless presides over a similar banking catastrophe, with sweeping changes to follow....

Like I said, "Load Up the Shotgun baby!"

boxcar
09-22-2008, 09:42 PM
I actually think there is a ""HIDDEN" agenda to destroy the US dollar...ie...currency...

That way...BIG BROTHER...will issue you a plastic card for money...ie...can track you in EVERY way!

By the way...in the early spring bail-out of the "white-collar" criminals...an amendment was passed at 2am in the morning that EVERY credit card transaction would be RECORDED and SENT to the FEDS!

Thoughts?

This is an old theory held by those within the Church who subscribe to the extreme form of Premillennial eschatology (i.e. Dispensationalism) Been around for at least 30 years -- very likely even longer. Maybe Beck buys into this convoluted system. Don't know.

Boxcar

sammy the sage
09-22-2008, 09:43 PM
"Load Up the Shotgun baby!"

a good reason to vote Pub...at least you'll still have "one"!

HUSKER55
09-22-2008, 10:10 PM
I heard somewhere that GW is a Templar. Does anyone understand exactly what that boils down to?

thanks

husker55

cmoore
09-22-2008, 10:21 PM

So called terrorism started all this..An enemy that will never be defeated. That's they way they want it so they can keep prying into our every day life..

Big Brother is WATCHING YOU....Just make sure you don't have a cell phone, on star, use credit cards or have a driver license with a chip in it..But down the road, they'll probably be check points anyways..So they'll know where you are eventually..

PaceAdvantage
09-22-2008, 10:23 PM
So called terrorism started all this..An enemy that will never be defeated. That's they way they want it so they can keep prying into our every day life..So called terrorism.....I LOVE IT! I LOVE the phrases you guys can conjure up....

Hey, like I said, LOAD THE SHOTGUN BABY! (Does this qualify as bashing? I sure hope not)

boxcar
09-22-2008, 10:33 PM
So called terrorism started all this..An enemy that will never be defeated. That's they way they want it so they can keep prying into our every day life..

Big Brother is WATCHING YOU....Just make sure you don't have a cell phone, on star, use credit cards or have a driver license with a chip in it..But down the road, they'll probably be check points anyways..So they'll know where you are eventually..

How long have you been this paranoid?

Boxcar

riskman
09-22-2008, 10:34 PM
So called terrorism.....I LOVE IT! I LOVE the phrases you guys can conjure up....

Hey, like I said, LOAD THE SHOTGUN BABY! (Does this qualify as bashing? I sure hope not)

I have a sneaking suspicion that my wife had one of them chips implanted in me after coming home from partying too much. Have this feeling I am being tailed. :D

cmoore
09-22-2008, 10:58 PM

Thoughts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMHxJLcskd8&feature=related

This is Big Brothers Goal. It just isn't happening quite as fast as they want it to. I'm not paranoid Boxcar. The government just keeps snooping in our private lives.

JustRalph
09-22-2008, 11:04 PM
But down the road, they'll probably be check points anyways..So they'll know where you are eventually..

I don't think it is anything as nefarious as you imply, but they are already doing random check points in Ohio. And they aren't looking for Drunks.

Blatantly un-constitutional in my opine

http://www.roadblock.org/statecases/ohcase.htm

Francis E. Sweeney, Sr., J. From June 8, 1998 through June 20, 1998, the city of Dayton operated a system of driver’s license checkpoints designed to identify and remove unlicensed drivers and drivers with suspended licenses from the roads. The checkpoints were set up at various locations in Dayton, including major thoroughfares and "target enforcement areas"—districts characterized by problems of traffic and crime. Upon arrival at a checkpoint site, the police would set up reflective signs that warned drivers of the upcoming checkpoint. The checkpoints were staffed by anywhere between eleven and thirteen officers. Several police cruisers were also present at the checkpoints.

As cars entered the checkpoints, they would be stopped according to some pattern that varied according to the amount of traffic on the road. If traffic was particularly light, every car would be stopped. Drivers who were stopped at these checkpoints were immediately advised of the purpose of the checkpoint and were asked to produce their driver’s licenses. Drivers who produced a valid license would have their licenses returned to them along with a pamphlet explaining the checkpoint program and thanking them for their cooperation. The length of detention for those possessing a valid driver’s license was usually about forty-five seconds.

Drivers who were unable to produce a valid driver’s license had their names, dates of birth, and Social Security numbers entered into the officers’ computers to check whether they possessed a valid license. If the computer showed that a driver was properly licensed and was not wanted by the police for any reason, the driver would be given the pamphlet, thanked, and released back into traffic. This entire process would take an additional two minutes or so to complete. Drivers without a valid license were cited for the violation, which added approximately ten minutes to the overall length of detention.

~more at the link~

**This is total Bullsh#T!!!!

cmoore
09-22-2008, 11:23 PM
Speaking of Checkpoints Ralph..I've probably rolled through 4-6 of them the last 2 years. I knew they were there. They always set them up in the same spots and it's not down the street from the country club if you know what I mean. I rolled through with passing colors..