PDA

View Full Version : Goldman and Morgan to become holding companies

Valuist
09-21-2008, 10:49 PM
Basically they will be able to build deposit bases like commercial banks:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/26827154

ddog
09-22-2008, 08:58 AM
had to happen, guess who is going to be picking up the bad banks after they are cleansed.

scam and double scam on top of scam and scam and scam.

all backed by the fdic now???

who coulda thunk, us of gs , that's us.

just add gs logo to the pres seal.

in goldman we trust.

lamboguy
09-22-2008, 09:39 AM
anyone notice how they came up with a buyer for morgan stanley, micrsoft ups their dividend, goldman upgrades the tech sector. sounds like the market is the place to be, yeah right, they have orchastred every possible way to get you trapped into this thing so they can clean you out.

its like in the old day when i went to saratoga for the summer, as soon as i would walk in the place someone was always trying to tip me on a baby, 2 minutes later someone else comes up to me and tells me about another baby, you wind up with 5 tips in the same race, there is usually a heavy bet favorite on the board that no one gave me. the favorite winds up winning the race by 5 lengths. after the race they tell you the favorite beat you, nothing you can do!

i think that is precisely what they are doing with this market on CNBC

PaceAdvantage
09-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Man these conspiracy theories are boring. Is the word "Zionist" far behind in this discussion?
Nobody gets cleaned out who doesn't deserve it....period.

If you invest / trade like an idiot, you're going to get cleaned out, and rightly so (unless you're AIG or Bear Stearns.....:lol: )