PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Sept 20

Sea Biscuit
09-20-2008, 04:28 PM
Race 2 The Classier animals are in the #4 and #8 Hole. My little Dragon with Brian Sears is the horse to beat here. I will go with an upset here with #6 SOGGY BRITCHES a speed horse. ML 20-1. Got himself parked in a 26 seconds first quarter and 54.2 half and 122.3 three quarters. W/P.

Race 3 #2 Pacific Oak. Won last from 2 hole perfect trip by 4 3/4 lengths.
But hey is it the horses fault if the driver decides to give his horse a 2 hole trip .Moves up a notch. W/P The only horse who could upset #2 is the #4 horse Joshua Park who is fit and fine and in good condition.

Race 10 #3 Clowns Smile. Went into a third quarter lead move in 27.1 and missed by only a neck. Got Cassie Coleman as the trainer and Mark Mac in the sulky. Now all I need is a price How about 8/5. That would be good. Don't you think? W/P.

Race 11 #4 Overcard and #3 Hagi Take your pick. Exacta Box W/P bets after I see the odds.

Race 12 I will have to go with the #10 Lost Bliss. Had a tough F/O trip parked out the whole mile. Hopefully the fractions would be half decent for her to win from the back from the 10 hole. Gets John Campbell.

Race 13 Best bet situation here. #2 Infinite Justice.

Good Luck to all.

Sea Biscuit
09-21-2008, 03:14 AM
Race 2 The Classier animals are in the #4 and #8 Hole. My little Dragon with Brian Sears is the horse to beat here. I will go with an upset here with #6 SOGGY BRITCHES a speed horse. ML 20-1. Got himself parked in a 26 seconds first quarter and 54.2 half and 122.3 three quarters. W/P.

Result Race 2 My Little Dragon Won and Paid $2.50 and #6 was nowhere.

But hey is it the horses fault if the driver decides to give his horse a 2 hole trip .Moves up a notch. W/P The only horse who could upset #2 is the #4 horse Joshua Park who is fit and fine and in good condition.

Result Race 3 #2 Pacific Oak was out

Race 10 #3 Clowns Smile. Went into a third quarter lead move in 27.1 and missed by only a neck. Got Cassie Coleman as the trainer and Mark Mac in the sulky. Now all I need is a price How about 8/5. That would be good. Don't you think? W/P.

Result Race 10 #3 Clowns Smile lost by 1/2 length and paid $4.20 to place.

Race 11 #4 Overcard and #3 Hagi Take your pick. Exacta Box W/P bets after I see the odds.

Result Race 11 #3 Hagi was scratched and #4 Overcard was out

Race 12 I will have to go with the #10 Lost Bliss. Had a tough F/O trip parked out the whole mile. Hopefully the fractions would be half decent for her to win from the back from the 10 hole. Gets John Campbell.

Result Race 12 #10 Lost Bliss was out

Result Race 13 #2 Infinite Justice was 3rd with a dead heat for 3rd place with another horse. It was close affiar at the end of it. The difference between the winner and the 3rd horse was only a neck

Well back to the drawing board.

LottaKash
09-21-2008, 04:01 AM

Result Race 2 My Little Dragon Won and Paid $2.50 and #6 was nowhere.

Result Race 3 #2 Pacific Oak was out

Result Race 10 #3 Clowns Smile lost by 1/2 length and paid $4.20 to place.

Result Race 11 #3 Hagi was scratched and #4 Overcard was out

Result Race 12 #10 Lost Bliss was out

Result Race 13 #2 Infinite Justice was 3rd with a dead heat for 3rd place with another horse. It was close affiar at the end of it. The difference between the winner and the 3rd horse was only a neck

Well back to the drawing board.

Hey SeaBiscuit, it was a very weird nite of racing, at least for the true contenders and good-form horses.......It occurs every few weeks, and I believe it is due to the horses getting used to the times that they have been racing in lately......I have a label for it, and a lengthy explanation, but some other time for this observation of mine.....Did you notice after the stakes for the younger horses and the few solid 1-contender races were out of the way, that the majority of the finishes in the regular over-nite races ended in blanket finishes.....Some time I would like to have a discussion about it.......

It wasn't your fault, it is just this recurring phenomenon.......

best,