PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Sept 19

Sea Biscuit
09-19-2008, 04:00 PM
Race 1 #4 In Davids Image with #2 Azur as Ray rightly pointed out he has been racing with some classy animals like Dewey. If he is on top of his game can blow away this field.

Race 2 #4 Cheap Motel. His last race was a really an eventful and troubled trip. The leader in front of him broke and so did he.Gets a nice driver change from Filion to Waples.

Race 3 #4 Deliberate Foul Just a flyer bet at long (over 10-1) odds.

Race 5 #2 KG Delight. A Montini/Jodieson combination. A rested horse with a nice qua and a tightener. Jodieson did'nt really push him in his last race.

Race 7 2-8-9 Exacta and Tri box.

Race 9 #8 My Time Hanover with #1 J Pierpant Finch Exacta Box

Race 11 #9 Catalina Morgan Won his last in a solid f/o effort with the last qtr going in a fast 27.2.

Good Luck to all.

Sea Biscuit
09-20-2008, 12:25 AM
A day of seconditis for me when 4 of my picks came 2nd. and one second pick in race 1 #2 Azur won for fun. I could tell just by the way the betting went in the first race #2 Azur is going to win.

Race 1 #4 In Davids Image with #2 Azur as Ray rightly pointed out he has been racing with some classy animals like Dewey. If he is on top of his game can blow away this field.

Result Race 1 #2 Azur won paid $6.90 and #4 was out

Race 2 #4 Cheap Motel. His last race was a really an eventful and troubled trip. The leader in front of him broke and so did he.Gets a nice driver change from Filion to Waples.

Result Race 2 #4 Cheap Motel came 2nd and paid $4.50 to place

Race 3 #4 Deliberate Foul Just a flyer bet at long (over 10-1) odds.

Result Race 3 #4 went of at a low 6-1 and broke at the gate.

Race 5 #2 KG Delight. A Montini/Jodieson combination. A rested horse with a nice qua and a tightener. Jodieson did'nt really push him in his last race.

Result Race 5 #2 KG Delight came 2nd and paid $3.50 to place.

Race 7 2-8-9 Exacta and Tri box.

Result Race 7 No hit

Race 9 #8 My Time Hanover with #1 J Pierpant Finch Exacta Box

Result Race 8 #8 My Time Hanover came 2nd and paid $4.70 to place

Race 11 #9 Catalina Morgan Won his last in a solid f/o effort with the last qtr going in a fast 27.2.

Results Race 11 #9 Catalina Morgan went off at 9-1 and came 2nd and paid $9.00 to place.

Ps.In race #12 there was horse which (#1 Imperio) whom I picked last week (Sept 12). He was always getting stung by slow front end fractions and today being a 7 horse field I figured that the pace would be slow again. I figured wrong. The half went in 55.3 and #1 Imperio won today at 9-1.

LottaKash
09-20-2008, 05:06 AM
Hey Biscuit, one of those nites....A photo change here and there and you would've been on ez-street......still good enough to keep your confidence level high and in good spirits.....

best,

Sea Biscuit
09-20-2008, 05:53 AM
Hey Biscuit, one of those nites....A photo change here and there and you would've been on ez-street......still good enough to keep your confidence level high and in good spirits.....

best,

Thanks for your kind comments LK

There was a time when I used to bet horses to win only. My confidence got shattered many a times but still I refused to budge. Not anymore.

I am now resigned to play my picks W/P.

Funny enough inspite of 4 horses coming 2nd, I still made some profit at the end of the day.

My very best to you.

LottaKash
09-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Thanks for your kind comments LK

There was a time when I used to bet horses to win only. My confidence got shattered many a times but still I refused to budge. Not anymore.

I am now resigned to play my picks W/P.

Funny enough inspite of 4 horses coming 2nd, I still made some profit at the end of the day.

My very best to you.

Hey Biscuit, it seems at some tracks, these days there seems to be more value in the place pools compared to other periods of time in harness......

I often back up my selections in that pool, especially when money is tight, which these days is often the case, as being retired now, I am drawing on my account with more regularity,so betting win & place helps keep me in the game, lowering the pressure of a needing a win as well as keeping the confidence level higher.......

best,