PDA

View Full Version : OBama Turns down Bimbo Promotion

JustRalph
09-18-2008, 05:26 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,424464,00.html

Pop Tarts: Lindsay Lohan's Dad Slams Obama Over Reported Dis

LOS ANGELES — Lindsay Lohan's efforts to stump for Barack Obama were reportedly thrown back in her face by the Democratic candidate's campaign ... and her father is none too happy about it.

According to the Chicago Sun-Times, LiLo wanted to promote Obama but was turned away by his camp due to her wild ways. Now daddy Michael Lohan is biting back.

"For Barack Obama to condemn my daughter for past indiscretions when he admitted to the exact same himself is indicative of what kind of president he would be," Michael Lohan told Pop Tarts via e-mail on Wednesday night.

"His visions of a positive future for this country should be representative of a positive future for people as well. It is looking beyond the difficult times and letting go of the past," Michael said. "Obviously, Obama can do this for himself and not others, when in fact a good president should have hope for all."

Michael and his famous daughter have had a rocky relationship in recent weeks, but he had nothing but nice words for his little one in his e-mail.

~more at the link~

ArlJim78
09-18-2008, 06:00 PM
I thought the messiah was the one that was going to reach out, and bring us all together as one?

and now he goes and dis's little LiLo who is just trying to get involved in politics and help her country? how sad.
:D

wonatthewire1
09-18-2008, 06:08 PM
I thought the messiah was the one that was going to reach out, and bring us all together as one?

and now he goes and dis's little LiLo who is just trying to get involved in politics and help her country? how sad.
:D

I've met her - Barry did the right thing :ThmbUp:

Tom
09-18-2008, 09:32 PM
Barry HUSSEIN should hang around with LL - maybe some class would rub off on him. :lol:

RaceBookJoe
09-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Barry HUSSEIN should hang around with LL - maybe some class would rub off on him. :lol:

Maybe she can help him memorize some lines. :rolleyes:

HUSKER55
09-19-2008, 05:10 AM
Not unlesss she wears lipstick and sings "God Damn America"