PDA

View Full Version : The gift that keeps on giving

ArlJim78
09-18-2008, 02:15 PM
Biden calls paying higher taxes a patriotic act
Biden told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Thursday that, in his words, "it's time to be patriotic ... time to jump in, time to be part of the deal, time to help get America out of the rut."

ArJkzRYffec

Tom
09-18-2008, 03:35 PM
Then 50% of this country - moslty dems and libs - are unpatriotic.

HUSKER55
09-18-2008, 03:58 PM
right on Tom :ThmbUp:

Secretariat
09-18-2008, 04:15 PM
Let's see GW implied it was patriotic to go out and shop after 911 or else the terrorists would have won.

Now if Repubs want to engage in foreign wars, and yet not fight in them, the only patriotic thing they can do is help pay the bills to support these incursions, and frankly, it's taxes that pay for them. A Repub might answer, well I don't mind paying for that, but I don't want to pay for entitlement programs. Well, there are just as many taxpayers that want to pay for entitlements that have no desire to support a bloated pre-emptive miltary industrial complex.

So you've a choice, go out and shop and let the government wrack up debt in foreign wars, OR pay your damn taxes to help support the war you feel is an act of patriotism. And when it comes to paying higher taxes, Biden is talking about those above 250K that are getting a tax hike, not those below 250K.

Tom
09-18-2008, 09:22 PM
Sec, I pay my way and God knows how many other's way as well. Neve gotten a thank you card from one of the useless slugs. Never had one drop by to see I needed anything.

Natural selection, Sec - you can't pull your weight, get the hell out of here. We have too many anchors. Why is it so many people who whine and cry the most about the cost of the war don't pay a cent. IMHO , you don't pay taxes, you should not be allowed to vote.

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2008, 01:51 AM
Biden gets a little scary there when he leans in and starts his little chant. Should we begin to question his sanity? Perhaps that's how they oust him and put Hillary on the ticket....:lol:

Tom
09-19-2008, 09:30 AM
Begin??????

Biden has been a known flamming idiot for decades!
Rejected more times by his own party than Ralph Nader, this guy has never had control of all his marbles. You can hear them rolling around when he walks.

ArlJim78
09-19-2008, 10:07 AM
i don't know if he's crazy, I think he summed up the party position honestly and succinctly when he said that they want to TAKE from the wealthy and give it back to others, and when he implied that the wealthy should feel patriotic about doing it. what a bunch of Marxist BS.

its the number one reason why you should keep democrats out of any elected office. class warfare and their little income redistribution in the name of fairness schemes.

Dave Schwartz
09-19-2008, 10:58 AM
LOL - Every time I see this thread pop up - The Gift That Keeps on Giving - all I can think is, "Herpes?"

Seriously, though, this is what we are in for. More taxes.

boxcar
09-19-2008, 01:00 PM
i don't know if he's crazy, I think he summed up the party position honestly and succinctly when he said that they want to TAKE from the wealthy and give it back to others, and when he implied that the wealthy should feel patriotic about doing it. what a bunch of Marxist BS.

its the number one reason why you should keep democrats out of any elected office. class warfare and their little income redistribution in the name of fairness schemes.

What these Marxist, tax-crazed Morons conveniently overlook is that only the wealthy have enough money to employ people! The question badly needs to be asked: When was the last time anyone was employed by a non-wealthy person?

The other little item these crazies overlook is that taxes increase business' expenses, and when that happens this causes a negative domino effect. This is especially true of small businesses, which comprise only about 75% of all businesses in the United States. (No big deal to a Marxist, though!) These businesses, then, scurry to find other ways to keep their expenses manageable, such as giving lower raises than usual, less frequent raises -- or even cutting back on payroll expenses by cutting hours or even cutting employees altogether. And these kinds of cutbacks are just the beginning. In short, raising the taxes on "only" the "wealthy" -- those who employ the non-wealthy is insanity because these idiots are incapable thinking of the implications and ramifications of their actions. They're incapable of thinking beyond the tips of their noses. They all suffer from chronic mental myopia.

Boxcar

Tom
09-19-2008, 02:44 PM
LOL - Every time I see this thread pop up - The Gift That Keeps on Giving - all I can think is, "Herpes?"

Dave, on the list of things I do not want nor need, Herpes comes in #15, Biden #8.

ArlJim78
09-23-2008, 01:29 PM
damn, Rush is giving Biden the rimshot treatment today bigtime.
he actually referred to Roosevelt going on TV during the stock market crash of 1929.:lol:

Tom
09-23-2008, 03:17 PM
He said FDR went on TV in 1929........:lol::lol::lol:

HOOVER, Joe, HOOVER.......and TV???????? Even Palin knows better!

Biden is a total FOOL!!!!!!! You think this moron is fit to be Prez? :lol:

witchdoctor
09-23-2008, 03:31 PM
Obviously someone thought he was qualified. :bang: :bang: :bang:

lsbets
09-23-2008, 03:35 PM
Was Biden properly vetted by the Obama campaign? :lol:

NJ Stinks
09-23-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't know if I mentioned it lately but I love Joe Biden.

And resent Palin not for who she is (still not allowed to know who she really is apparently) but for the reaction she got from conservatives.

The reaction was embarrassingly dumb and unpatriotic. To even imagine this woman running the country shows no real regard for the country. :ThmbDown:

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 03:55 PM
How enlightening sexest of you!

Tom
09-23-2008, 03:58 PM
But the reactions to OBama was not???????

Here's a tip - don't fret about what conservatives like and don't like.
I will take Sara over either of your morons. A fool and a sleeper.
FDR on TV i 1929 - this guy is mentally ill. :lol::lol::lol:

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 04:10 PM
Tom:

He needs his own Lieberman.

lsbets
09-23-2008, 04:21 PM
I don't know if I mentioned it lately but I love Joe Biden.

Why am I not surprised.

RaceBookJoe
09-23-2008, 04:26 PM
But the reactions to OBama was not???????

Here's a tip - don't fret about what conservatives like and don't like.
I will take Sara over either of your morons. A fool and a sleeper.
FDR on TV i 1929 - this guy is mentally ill. :lol::lol::lol:

He come on right after "I Love Lucy"...in technicolor haha. rbj

bigmack
09-23-2008, 04:27 PM
And resent Palin not for who she is (still not allowed to know who she really is apparently) but for the reaction she got from conservatives.

The reaction was embarrassingly dumb and unpatriotic. To even imagine this woman running the country shows no real regard for the country. :ThmbDown:
Ever get the feeling you're delusional?

You're better off going back to this idiocy you posted:

I wonder how long the national media will ignore this National Enquirer front cover (below) dated 9-22-2008?
__________________________________________________ __

"Sarah Palin
What
She's
Hiding

*THE AFFAIR - her secret confession
* Son's drug addiction
- needles, pills,
& cocaine
*Pregnant daughter
banished from house"

I assume Sarah will be announcing a lawsuit against the National Enquirer any day now. Don't you?

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
I don't know if I mentioned it lately but I love Joe Biden.....

I loved Biden's remarks about 7-11's, Dunkin Donuts and specific accents. Biden is a lovable guy.

NJ Stinks, in your love for Biden, you remind me of a sexest and a racist. Now keep in mind I do not know you and this is not a personal attack, because I do not know you. All I am saying your current postings remind me of certain types of attitudes.

hcap
09-23-2008, 04:30 PM
Tom:

He needs his own Lieberman.
http://www.bartcop.com/kissyface-you-can-have-him.jpg

And while your at it, him too...........

http://static.crooksandliars.com/2008/08/hnc-morris-iraq-biden-082208.jpg

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 04:34 PM
At first the duplicate cartoon threw me.

MONEY
09-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Wow! That was 30 years before Alaska & Hawaii became states. So if my math is correct we only had 55 states back then.:lol: :lol:

money

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 04:52 PM
I do not know what is worse the belief that FDR was president in 1929 or TV usage in 1929. His statement is worrisome on so many levels. It illustrates his ignorance of both politcal and technilogical history and is a clear disconnect from reality.

And this man would be a heartbeat away from the presidency. Very scary.

RaceBookJoe
09-23-2008, 04:54 PM
Wow! That was 30 years before Alaska & Hawaii became states. So if my math is correct we only had 55 states back then.:lol: :lol:

money

Which makes it right around the time Gore invented the internet.....those crazy dems :bang:

NJ Stinks
09-23-2008, 05:33 PM
Ever get the feeling you're delusional?

You're better off going back to this idiocy you posted:

Has Sarah filed a lawsuit against the National Enquirer yet?

NJ Stinks
09-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I do not know what is worse the belief that FDR was president in 1929 or TV usage in 1929. His statement is worrisome on so many levels. It illustrates his ignorance of both politcal and technilogical history and is a clear disconnect from reality.

And this man would be a heartbeat away from the presidency. Very scary.

I don't think you want to go there on either count considering the age of John McCain.

Lefty
09-23-2008, 05:51 PM
If paying Taxes is patriotic, then Dem Charlie Wrangle, Chairman of the Way and Means, is not only unpatriotic, but a crook.

hcap
09-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Let's see

1-Debate rules have been restricted during the Vice Presidential debate so that nobody ruffles Palins' feathers too much. Pushed thru' vigorously by the repugs. Biden agreed to go easy.

2-No press interviews by any real journalist except Gibson since the convention. And we all know how she blew that. No Faux Fans, Hannity does not count.
3-"the latest from the Sarah Palin wonderland is her visit to the UN. The purpose of the visit is to, um, expand her already substantial experience in foreign affairs, and the McCain campaign wanted all the networks to cover it, of course. But they didn't want anyone asking Palin any questions. And then they decided they didn't even want reporters present, even if they kept silent. Just a camera, so that Palin's smiling face would show up on the network news deep in discussion with important foreign leaders. Wouldn't want to put Palin under too much pressure, after all.
Biden may have gaffed, all the candidates have put their foot in their mouths.
But I think Palins' and the McSame campaigns fear of letting her off the leash and allowing free exposure speaks volumes. Let's see who gaffes during the VP debate.

bigmack
09-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Has Sarah filed a lawsuit against the National Enquirer yet?
If the possibility of that being true gives you a hard-on, I can only imagine the quality of your day to day existence. Poor you. :(

DRIVEWAY
09-23-2008, 06:01 PM
Let's see

1-Debate rules have been restricted during the Vice Presidential debate so that nobody ruffles Palins' feathers too much. Pushed thru' vigorously by the repugs. Biden agreed to go easy.

2-No press interviews by any real journalist except Gibson since the convention. And we all know how she blew that. No Faux Fans, Hannity does not count.

Biden may have gaffed, all the candidates have put their foot in their mouths.
But I think Palins' and the McSame campaigns fear of letting her off the leash and allowing free exposure speaks volumes. Let's see who gaffes during the VP debate.

If Hannity doesn't count, then which liberal "journalists" don't count.

ArlJim78
09-23-2008, 06:01 PM
so for those keeping score at home, lets recap the great debate this week between Obama and Biden, or lets just call them the gaffe twins.

-first Obama has to sit down with Joe and inform him that FDR wasn't president in 1929 and he wasn't on TV either.

- Biden thought Obama's 'email/experience' attack ad against McCain was terrible.

- Obama thought Biden was wrong to come out against the AIG bailout when Obama had already comeout against McCain who had supported it. "Joe should have waited" said Obama.

- Biden keeps flipflopping on coal, first he's for it, next he's against it, while Obama promises to Ohio to invest in clean coal.

- Biden on gun control tells a Virginia audience "I guarantee you Barack Obama aint taking my shotguns", and "if he (Obama) comes after my Beretta he's got a problem". was that a threat against your running mate Joe?:lol:

Listen, at this rate a far better first debate would be to square off Biden against Obama, and let them settle these issues before facing off against the opposition.

i mean seriously, these two should take this show on the comedy circuit. you can't write material this funny.

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 06:05 PM
I don't think you want to go there on either count considering the age of John McCain.

Why not? I have no problem with Palin. socalfan is a booster, that means Palin is alright by me. Also, I haven't seen the disconnect from reality from palin, that Biden is exhibiting.

NJ Stinks
09-23-2008, 06:18 PM
If the possibility of that being true gives you a hard-on, I can only imagine the quality of your day to day existence. Poor you. :(

You called it " idiocy", Bigmack. If it is, Saint Sarah will be filing a lawsuit any day now.

While I couldn't and can't imagine Saint Sarah as president, I am mindful conservatives gave us 8 years of George Bush. If it takes the National Enquire to stop the looniness, so be it.

bigmack
09-23-2008, 06:26 PM
You called it " idiocy", Bigmack. If it is, Saint Sarah will be filing a lawsuit any day now.

While I couldn't and can't imagine Saint Sarah as president, I am mindful conservatives gave us 8 years of George Bush. If it takes the National Enquire to stop the looniness, so be it.
If I wanted to hear talking points of the far left I'd go back to watching Olbermann for laughs. Why the need to fabricate, belittle and demonize Palin by your camp? Messy drawers got the better of ya'll?

Lack of a lawsuit to the NtlEnq gives you pause. :lol: :lol:

JustRalph
09-23-2008, 06:34 PM
I see NJ has a problem with Strong women. And he tries to get his National Enquirer dig back in.......... Amazing...............

I suppose you had a problem with Gov Jim McGreevey too? After all, he was the "strongest woman" NJ has ever produced................

hcap
09-23-2008, 06:42 PM
If Hannity doesn't count, then which liberal "journalists" don't count.I think Hannity=Journalist is quite a stretch. Gibson is middle of the road. But I am not suggesting only liberals interview her. Any of the sunday morning talk shows would be fair. Not happening until her handlers think she is ready. Question is: Why isn't she ready now?

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Who really is ever ready to be president? What candidate throughout history was ready for the 9/11 attacks, ready for a natural disaster destroying New Orleans, Hitler invading Europe, attack on Pearl Harbor, WWI, the American Civil war etc.? Bottom line nobody has the necessary experience, because nobody knows what will transpire during a specic tenor in office.

Experience is important in many facets of life, but not necessary in leadership roles. Leaders are unique they rise to meet the unforseen challenge.

PaceAdvantage
09-23-2008, 06:51 PM
To even imagine this woman running the country shows no real regard for the country. :ThmbDown:Funny...that's what we've been saying about Osama Obama (as Ted Kennedy once put it) all along!

bigmack
09-23-2008, 07:04 PM
Who really is ever ready to be president? What candidate throughout history was ready for the 9/11 attacks, ready for a natural disaster destroying New Orleans, Hitler invading Europe, attack on Pearl Harbor, WWI, the American Civil war etc.? Bottom line nobody has the necessary experience, because nobody knows what will transpire during a specic tenor in office.

Experience is important in many facets of life, but not necessary in leadership roles. Leaders are unique they rise to meet the unforseen challenge.
Sound point.

Push comes to shove and all this health care, more jobs, every pot with a chicken, tax cuts/raises is the same shit we've heard forever. Anyone holding their breaths on any of that reaching some magical solution over the next 4 years is idealistic.

You get in that office and get judged on how you handle the blows. Soon to be no shortage of those in the coming few years.

They're both nuts for wanting this gig now.

NJ Stinks
09-23-2008, 07:13 PM
If I wanted to hear talking points of the far left I'd go back to watching Olbermann for laughs.

Why come here if you only want to hear from those who agree with you? :sleeping:

I come here to debate, discuss, state my opinion, etc. :ThmbUp:

bigmack
09-23-2008, 07:18 PM
Why come here if you only want to hear from those who agree with you? :sleeping:

I come here to debate, discuss, state my opinion, etc. :ThmbUp:
Bring it on, but could ya step it up a bit? You're bringing mickey mouse material that we can see elsewhere. You'd be more interesting if you could offer more lofty pursuits/points.

We all like a good debate.

hcap
09-23-2008, 07:18 PM

Experience is important in many facets of life, but not necessary in leadership roles. Leaders are unique they rise to meet the unforseen challenge.Nobody is asking her to be prez right now. Just go on the freakin' talk shows. There is a vetting process that the public does. The primaries and the debates. Sort of shakes the shit out. The McSame campaign is not allowing the public vetting of Palin. Could be Tina Fey is more ready for prime time than her twin Palin.

BTW, your argument about "Who really is ever ready to be president?" Sort of invalidates months of the repugs saying that about Obama. Of course that was Obama.

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 07:25 PM
Nobody is asking her to be prez right now. Just go on the freakin' talk shows. There is a vetting process that the public does. The primaries and the debates. Sort of shakes the shit out. The McSame campaign is not allowing the public vetting of Palin. Could be Tina Fey is more ready for prime time than her twin Palin.

BTW, your argument about "Who really is ever ready to be president?" Sort of invalidates months of the repugs saying that about Obama. Of course that was Obama.

Actually it invalidates Sen. Clinton's position, which was subsequently appropriated by the opposition.

FYI Obama's experience or lack of experience is not the deal breaker for me. I question his judgment.

I stand by my assertion, experience is not necessary to be a leader as history constantly demonstrates.

hcap
09-23-2008, 07:42 PM
Well you are not in agreement with your fellow right wing nuts here.
Experience was a B-I-I-I-I-G problem.

Fine and dandy you don't agree with Obama. But I repeat, how does that keep Pailin off the sunday morning talk shows? Or other interviews. Or why does Obamas' lack of clear judgment justify McSames campaign to shut down the press coverage at the UN where she was "meeting world leaders", and demonstrating her so-called foreign policy skills?

Show Me the Wire
09-23-2008, 08:58 PM
Well you are not in agreement with your fellow right wing nuts here.
Experience was a B-I-I-I-I-G problem.

Fine and dandy you don't agree with Obama. But I repeat, how does that keep Pailin off the sunday morning talk shows? Or other interviews. Or why does Obamas' lack of clear judgment justify McSames campaign to shut down the press coverage at the UN where she was "meeting world leaders", and demonstrating her so-called foreign policy skills?

Let us see. I am a right wing nut. Good response. The campaign handling of Palin has nothing to do wigh Obama's judgment, except teniously his bad judgment in picking senile Biden as his running mate.

I don't watch the Sunday talk shows, as I am at Mass worshipping God and communing with my fellow man. So her appearence or lack of on these so called talk shows is meanigless to me.

I am more concerned with Obama's attempts of censorship of WGN. If you think the current administration is an imperial presidency you ain't see nothing yet if Obama wins.

pandy
09-23-2008, 10:35 PM
Seriously, though, this is what we are in for. More taxes.[/QUOTE]

If Obama wins and gets what he wants, the taxes needed to fund these type of socialist programs will be astronomical. With the cost of real estate, gas, and home heating oil so high, it's hard to see how this wouldn't hurt the economy.

boxcar
09-23-2008, 11:33 PM

If Obama wins and gets what he wants, the taxes needed to fund these type of socialist programs will be astronomical. With the cost of real estate, gas, and home heating oil so high, it's hard to see how this wouldn't hurt the economy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but what a booster+ shot for Patriotism! :lol:

Boxcar

Tom
09-24-2008, 07:54 AM
hcap - it's their campaign, they will run it the way the want to. You have the option of not voting for her ticket. But judging from that ass Charlie Gibson's febble attempt at an interview, I would not bother with the immitation news shows. Weekend Update on SNL have more credibility.

Tom
09-24-2008, 07:55 AM
Pandy, Obama wants to GIVE the UN 50 Billion a year to fight poverty as they see fit. MAybe his brother in the hut in Kenya will get something! :D

hcap
09-24-2008, 08:13 AM
hcap - it's their campaign, they will run it the way the want to. You have the option of not voting for her ticket. But judging from that ass Charlie Gibson's febble attempt at an interview, I would not bother with the immitation news shows. Weekend Update on SNL have more credibility.They are denying the public access. Yeah you are correct. They can do it any way they want, but it is hurting their chances. And if I am correct, and her so-called foreign policy knowledge is about as cognizant as yours, Palin=Perch big time.

hcap
09-24-2008, 09:29 AM
Tom, if her foreign policy credentials extend beyond standing on her tippytoes and seeing Russia, I would be greatly surprised. I would also be surprised if her knowledge of energy included more than starting the fishing boat or farm tractor.

http://www.salon.com/env/feature/2008/09/24/sarah_palin_energy/

Fact-checking Sarah Palin, who "knows more about energy than probably anyone else in the United States of America."

We can judge knowledge by both breadth and depth. Palin lacks both. She said in the ABC interview with Charlie Gibson:

" Let me speak specifically about a credential that I do bring to this table, Charlie, and that's with the energy independence that I've been working on for these years as the governor of this state that produces nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of energy."

FactCheck.org notes that this is "simply untrue." Instead of "nearly 20 percent," try "under 3 percent." On Sept. 14, Palin corrected that to: "My job has been to oversee nearly 20 percent of the U.S. domestic supply of oil and gas." In fact, as the Washington Post notes, "according to authoritative EIA [Energy Information Administration] data, Alaska accounted for just 7.4 percent of total U.S. oil and gas production in 2005." The Post gives her its highest (which is to say lowest) rating of "Four Pinocchios" for "continuing to peddle bogus statistics three days after the original error was pointed out by independent fact-checkers."

Just for the record, the statement is not true even if you replace the word "energy" with "oil." Alaska accounts for only about 13 percent of U.S. oil production. But the point is, you can't replace all energy with oil, as much as the "Drill, Baby, Drill" Republicans would like to. Palin made the same exact same overgeneralization in her convention speech, when she said, "To confront the threat that Iran might seek to cut off nearly a fifth of the world's energy supplies ..." Oil, maybe; energy, definitely not.

hcap
09-24-2008, 09:35 AM
Adolph was a charismatic, successful community organizer, with excellent oratory skills.
For the record, even tho' your mentor boxcar denies it, so was Jesus Christ.

Ever hear of guilt by association? Or Reductio ad Hitlerum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Tom
09-24-2008, 10:16 AM
hcap, read my, lips.
I don't care what experience Sara has in anything. She is not a lib. Case closed. We know what O'Bama is and what he will do. That means ANYONE they up up against him is a better choice.

And like tell me about Barry's foreign policy experience - he shit n the troops in Germany when he was there. End of his story.

hcap
09-24-2008, 10:32 AM
hcap, read my, lips.
I don't care what experience Sara has in anything. She is not a lib. Case closed. We know what O'Bama is and what he will do. That means ANYONE they up up against him is a better choice.

And like tell me about Barry's foreign policy experience - he shit n the troops in Germany when he was there. End of his story.Tom when I said
"And if I am correct, and her so-called foreign policy knowledge is about as cognizant as yours, Palin=Perch big time.", I had no idea exactly how un-cognizant you really are. That story is done. And you are totally wrong.

Tom
09-24-2008, 11:33 AM
No, it is not.

rastajenk
09-24-2008, 11:42 AM
Biden says to pay more taxes is patriotic.

It's been said often in the last eight years that to dissent is patriotic.

I disagree with Biden; therefore, not wanting to pay more taxes is also patriotic.

'Round and around it goes. :bang:

Show Me the Wire
09-24-2008, 12:36 PM
hcap;

FYI, I have repeatedly stated I am a Latin Rite (Roman Catholic) and I do not believe Boxcar has the same affiliation, therefore he is not my spiritual mentor. However, he has a better grasp of the Bible and reality than you do.

Is my tag line fallaicious? Show the facts that dispute Adolph wasn't very succesful at community organizing due to his charisma and oratory skills.

My tag line is the response to the stupid moral equivalency logic expressed by Obama supporters. If they can compare Obama's activities to Christ to equate goodness by association, I can justifiably refute the faulty premise by equating evil by association.

No matter how you slice it Obama's skill sets are more similiar to Adolph than to Christ. I will leave it up to others to decide if Obama will use his skills for good or evil. Of course the German people thought Adolph used his skills for their good.

Tom
09-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Good post, SMTW.......and spot on. Community organizer? What color is that lipstick? I see no facts in your tag line that can be disputed.
Perhaps O'Bama needs to offer some substance.

hcap
09-24-2008, 12:59 PM
No matter how you slice it Obama's skill sets are more similiar to Adolph than to Christ. I will leave it up to others to decide if Obama will use his skills for good or evil. Of course the German people thought Adolph used his skills for their good.

No wonder I find you oblivious. Comparing any candidate to Hitler is a slur not worthy of debating. It is your tagline. You started this crap. I responded that community organizers give of themselves in a form of charity. Similar to the best tenets of Christianity. Since Obama is done with that part of his life, please find me an example of when in performing that job he was any way acting hiter like? Sharing oratory skills is a ridiculous comparison. Is the opposite true? Not being able to orate is good? So illiterate murderers unable to do public speaking well are just dandy?

Show Me the Wire
09-24-2008, 01:24 PM
hcap:

Community activist give themselves in a form of charity, :lol: :lol: :lol: .

You apparently aren't familiar with Saul Alinski's idea of community activism.

So, by your logic, comparing of American soldiers to the Gestoppo or leftist assertions that President Bush is a Nazi fall into the same category of slurs not worthy of debate. Odd I did not see you jump to their defenses against those ludicrous assertions before. Glad to see you on board now.

Or maybe it is not worthy of debating, because you can't refute the facts I asserted?

Show Me the Wire
09-24-2008, 01:41 PM
For the record, even tho' your mentor boxcar denies it, so was Jesus Christ.

Ever hear of guilt by association? Or Reductio ad Hitlerum?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_Hitlerum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Also you are very practiced at guilt by association. Do any of the following sound familiar:

"For the record, even tho' your mentor boxcar denies it, so was Jesus Christ."

and

"........fellow right wing nuts here."

In each case you made fabricated associations to equate my thoughts with something you perceive as bad trying to prove my guilt by association.

On second thought you probably are a big fan of Alinski.

BTW you are an elitist like Obama.

Tom
09-24-2008, 01:46 PM
community organizers give of themselves in a form of charity. Similar to the best tenets of Christianity.

Says who? You?

B.S.
And who compared O'Bama to Hitler? Show me the words.
Now, they DID liken him to Christ........what a total crock of liberish that was?

hcap, just saying it doesn't make it true. Neither does repeating it over and over.

hcap
09-24-2008, 06:26 PM
SMTW, see ya later.
Almost as oblivious as Tom.And who compared O'Bama to Hitler? Show me the words.Hey Monkey brain, take a look at SMTWs' signature.

Adolph was a charismatic, successful community organizer, with excellent oratory skills

Duh!

Tom
09-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Duh is right, Brainiac. If you read that to mean he is comparing anyone to Hitler, you have a smaller brain than I thought ( and I gotta tell you, I thought you had the record). I see where you went wrong, though.....it required behind able to her A and B and somehow related to eadch other, a trait you do not posess. One trackminds seldom are able to see irony or put two idea together. You should work on that, when you aren't spreading venom over the net.

Try this, slowly -----what part of the signature is incorrect? None of if it! Still with me? I'll wait......
vXGhvoekY44

Tom
09-24-2008, 09:54 PM
OK, got it yet?

Now, what was SMTW doing by using the same description of O'Bama to describe another person.....was he saying that the two people were alike, or was he saying the description was vague and not relevant? I now, I know, I hit you with two choices, not fair of me.....but I've got time......
vXGhvoekY44

Tom
09-24-2008, 10:04 PM
It's getting late.....we'll finish up tomorrow....feel free to ask for assistance from others at the DNC computer bank.

fast4522
06-11-2021, 11:57 PM

HOOVER, Joe, HOOVER.......and TV???????? Even Palin knows better!

So in 2008 he could not keep his shit straight, nothing changed.

Tom
06-13-2021, 04:48 PM
Nothing has changed?

Hmmmm, depends...