PDA

View Full Version : Hillary snubs NY Jewish people

tonto1944
09-18-2008, 11:12 AM
Just about all the political left wing puke meisters are saying she pulled out of the rally because the Dems asked her to ,because they didn't want to see her with Sarah Palin. me I think they are so stupid it makes me laugh. Just look at the last couple of days. One of her big supporters and a Feminist besides goes on National TV and says she is changing sides and voting for Mc Cain. Then hilary pulls out of NY and insults the jewish vote. In my opinion she is behind everything that's going on. If Obama wins and either does good as president comes 2012 she's dad in the water. If he wins and proves to be a Bum which we all know he is ,she looses. Because they will put a Republican back in office in 2012.
So secretly her people help Mc Cain get in and then when 2012 primary's come around she comes out as say I told you. If McCain wins I think they are tie him in knots for 3rd and 4th yr of his Presidency and set it up for Hillary to win. That's her only chance to be the first female President.

RaceBookJoe
09-18-2008, 02:12 PM
I said in another thread that HC's only chance at president is 2012. I agree with what you say, and it wouldnt surprise me if she actually undermines BO. I get the feeling she would do just about anything to get back in the white house. rbj