PDA

View Full Version : Hey Bossman, Are things different than in July?

pktruckdriver
09-17-2008, 07:50 PM
Remeber back in July I posted the trouble coming...
Foreclosure filings up 121 percent from last year

Latest data from RealtyTrac show the eighth consecutive quarterly climb

But I believe you said all is ok and stated that I read this......

This is a strong report and an important economic report that indicates a continued increase in business spending despite the macro pressures facing the economy.

This report will be a positive factor Q2 GDP calculations and doesn't alter Briefing.com's assumption that real GDP will be up at least 2.5%.

Well I just wanted to ask how things are doing now......

Going to Hell in a Hand Basket, is the most common remark, but I'm sure you can come up with some report stating otherwise, right????

Now with elections coming, We have 2 totally unqualified canidates that could not really change anything, neither one will even try to, they are part of this problem, not part of the solution, and I do hope you see that, hope so.

Please try to proof to me that either canidate can change a diaper, let alone this economic mess we are in, which is not really full blown yet, unfortunately, wish it was on the downhill side but it is not, much worse is still to come, many will lose alot more than they should, but lose they will.

How big is WAMU, only a matter of time, How big is AIG, 85 billion bailout, I think that just pays off the Executives their sevarance packages, before they jump ship, how many govermant retirement plans are with AIG, oooooh yeah, what a mess in the making, actually it is already made.

What can these 2 canidates do for me, really how can they help me, please NO BULLSHYT, HOW CAN THEY HELP ME SURVIVE??????

WHAT IS THERE PLAN TODAY, WAS IT THE SAME PLAN AS LAST MONTH, OR EVEN LAST WEEK'S???

All this doom and gloom and I got no answers, wish I did, other than kick them all out, and that will never happen, so honestly I hace no clue how to fix things, but I do believe we have people in this country who could help us get back on track, but they do not want to take a Political Office, why would they, they stay out of the curruption our government has spawned over the last 200 plus years, well maybe in the beginning we were not that corrupt, but it didn't take too long for it to become the known as the American Way...

Osama or Him and Her Great choice America

I got more if you want it, but I just wanted to say to Bossman, told you so...

Please understand that I am not happy my country is falling apart, none of us should be happy, but to be blind to it, is kinda sad....

Like yelling all is ok..... as the ship goes down.

jonnielu
09-17-2008, 08:08 PM
Remeber back in July I posted the trouble coming...
Foreclosure filings up 121 percent from last year

Latest data from RealtyTrac show the eighth consecutive quarterly climb

But I believe you said all is ok and stated that I read this......

Well I just wanted to ask how things are doing now......

Going to Hell in a Hand Basket, is the most common remark, but I'm sure you can come up with some report stating otherwise, right????

Now with elections coming, We have 2 totally unqualified canidates that could not really change anything, neither one will even try to, they are part of this problem, not part of the solution, and I do hope you see that, hope so.

Please try to proof to me that either canidate can change a diaper, let alone this economic mess we are in, which is not really full blown yet, unfortunately, wish it was on the downhill side but it is not, much worse is still to come, many will lose alot more than they should, but lose they will.

How big is WAMU, only a matter of time, How big is AIG, 85 billion bailout, I think that just pays off the Executives their sevarance packages, before they jump ship, how many govermant retirement plans are with AIG, oooooh yeah, what a mess in the making, actually it is already made.

What can these 2 canidates do for me, really how can they help me, please NO BULLSHYT, HOW CAN THEY HELP ME SURVIVE??????

WHAT IS THERE PLAN TODAY, WAS IT THE SAME PLAN AS LAST MONTH, OR EVEN LAST WEEK'S???

All this doom and gloom and I got no answers, wish I did, other than kick them all out, and that will never happen, so honestly I hace no clue how to fix things, but I do believe we have people in this country who could help us get back on track, but they do not want to take a Political Office, why would they, they stay out of the curruption our government has spawned over the last 200 plus years, well maybe in the beginning we were not that corrupt, but it didn't take too long for it to become the known as the American Way...

Osama or Him and Her Great choice America

I got more if you want it, but I just wanted to say to Bossman, told you so...

Please understand that I am not happy my country is falling apart, none of us should be happy, but to be blind to it, is kinda sad....

Like yelling all is ok..... as the ship goes down.

Everything will be done, just as soon as the people do it. Everything is falling apart because you expected some politician to do it for you, when it is their nature to do it to you.

jdl

pktruckdriver
09-18-2008, 06:09 PM
Everything will be done, just as soon as the people do it. Everything is falling apart because you expected some politician to do it for you, when it is their nature to do it to you.

jdl

Hey Jon

I am curious what do you suggest we do, what can we do?

Any ideas how to accomplish it ourselves?

Patrick

PaceAdvantage
09-19-2008, 01:40 AM

Like yelling all is ok..... as the ship goes down.Yo, for the last time, I NEVER SAID ALL IS OK.

Obviously, you have a serious reading comprehension problem, because you missed the half-dozen times in the past where I have attempted to correct you and your bad habit of misquoting me.

Perhaps you do it on purpose, in which case, well, I won't stoop to such a low level and call you the name you deserve.

Now I have a question for you:

Now that the DOW is up about 600 points since you posted this, are things different now?

Tom
09-19-2008, 09:56 AM
+300 more this morning.

ddog
09-19-2008, 10:40 AM
your Schummer/Pelosi rally.

they will bleed ths country dry before this is over.

bad juju.