PDA

View Full Version : Tom Brohammer tapes

shoelessjoe
09-17-2008, 07:03 PM
I have Tom Brohammer's lecture series on picking pacelines,I was looking for tapes by Pizzolla on Master Magican.If anyone wants to trade please let me know.Im driving around in my car all day so I like listening to cassette tapes I would be interested in anything else as well.Jeff

Burls
09-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Im driving around in my car all day...
You're not driving around shoeless are you?:lol:

shoelessjoe
09-19-2008, 06:19 AM
I really dont see how that's so funny I know quite a few people who drive in the summertime with no shoes on.Im glad though you got a big laugh out of your comment.

Irish Boy
09-19-2008, 11:22 AM
I really dont see how that's so funny I know quite a few people who drive in the summertime with no shoes on.Im glad though you got a big laugh out of your comment.

Lighten up, Francis.

ldiatone
09-19-2008, 04:57 PM
I have Tom Brohammer's lecture series on picking pacelines,I was looking for tapes by Pizzolla on Master Magican.If anyone wants to trade please let me know.Im driving around in my car all day so I like listening to cassette tapes I would be interested in anything else as well.Jeff
hi shoe, maybe before you trade you can send them to me, i'll listen and/or copy, send 'em back. i still have a few Mitchell DVD's i'll share with ya.
ldiatone

shoelessjoe
09-20-2008, 12:41 AM
wish you would have let me know sooner