PDA

View Full Version : Darth Cheney

hcap
09-16-2008, 07:00 PM
New book. Pretty much confirms our worst fears.
Tom, your hero in action......

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/09/16-1

"Another is the inside story about how Cheney managed the process that led to his selection as vice president. Gellman reveals that Cheney did not fill out his own questionnaire for potential running mates; that ostensible top contenders for the ticket were not actually interviewed by Cheney or Bush; that the heart surgeon who vouched for Cheney's health never met him or reviewed his medical records; and that longtime counselor Dan Bartlett warned Bush "we're getting our asses kicked in the media" because the campaign knew so little about Cheney's record."

Tom
09-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Your fears, maybe, not at all mine. If you recall, I posted I was not a Bush lover, just against Gore, but I could vote for him because he would put in place a good team to take care of foreign affairs. Who better than Cheney, a proven commodity with Bush 41 ( that right there pretty much sink your article - Cheney was already known by those who mattered).

I have never had a single regret over Cheney, and were he to run for top dog, he would not only get my vote, he would get my endorsement, contribution, and thanks!

DJofSD
09-16-2008, 11:03 PM
New book. Pretty much confirms our worst fears.
Tom, your hero in action......

http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2008/09/16-1

"Another is the inside story about how Cheney managed the process that led to his selection as vice president. Gellman reveals that Cheney did not fill out his own questionnaire for potential running mates; that ostensible top contenders for the ticket were not actually interviewed by Cheney or Bush; that the heart surgeon who vouched for Cheney's health never met him or reviewed his medical records; and that longtime counselor Dan Bartlett warned Bush "we're getting our asses kicked in the media" because the campaign knew so little about Cheney's record."Sounds to me like the same people that certified Obama's citizenship.

Tom
09-16-2008, 11:18 PM
Cheney was such an unkown...he was only 41's COS.....where do they get this moronic crap from?

JustRalph
09-17-2008, 12:59 AM
I have never had a single regret over Cheney, and were he to run for top dog, he would not only get my vote, he would get my endorsement, contribution, and thanks!

Me too! Love the guy!! :ThmbUp:

bigskyguy
09-17-2008, 02:58 AM
Don't you apologists care about "last throes" or that he didn't want to be the front man at the Katrina disaster because he didn't want to be seen hugging babies...you hacks must have always rooted against Mark Hamill in Star Wars.

PaceAdvantage
09-17-2008, 05:21 AM
Don't you apologists care about "last throes" or that he didn't want to be the front man at the Katrina disaster because he didn't want to be seen hugging babies...you hacks must have always rooted against Mark Hamill in Star Wars.Wake me up when the new material arrives...

Hey, how about the US Congress when it declared that the war in Iraq "WAS LOST!" :lol: :lol: :lol: