PDA

View Full Version : The Religion of Peace Threatens Paul McCartney

JustRalph
09-14-2008, 02:18 AM
Kill a Beatle and I bet the world turns against you.......... :lol:

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/127602

McCartney Threatened with Suicide Bombing if He Sings in Israel

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) Muslim Sheikh Omar Bakri has threatened to make singer Paul McCartney a target of suicide bombers if he carries out his plans to perform in Israel later this month, the London Sunday Express reported. One website called McCartney an infidel.

McCartney has rejected pressure by pro-Arab groups that he call off the event.

Bakri, preaching in a weekly Internet broadcast from Lebanon where he lives in exile from Britain, charged that McCartney will make "more enemies than friends" by appearing in Israel.

~more at the link~

lsbets
09-14-2008, 08:32 AM
Does this surprise you Ralph? Lets see how many excuses Hcap and Light can come up with for the threat.

richrosa
09-14-2008, 10:38 AM
I guarantee McCartney caves and makes excuses for the jihadists.

Tom
09-14-2008, 11:14 AM
I don't think he will cave in. He was in NY during 911. t had to affect him.
Perhaps light will "enlighten" as to why this "religicide" is a good thing?

wonatthewire1
09-14-2008, 12:53 PM
Word out on the radio today was that the sheikh was only looking to have ‘ebony & ivory’ and ‘silly love song’ removed from the set list

Seems reasonable enough

Greyfox
09-14-2008, 01:18 PM
Word out on the radio today was that the sheikh was only looking to have ‘ebony & ivory’ and ‘silly love song’ removed from the set list

Seems reasonable enough

Seems reasonable enough? Reasonable to whom?
What kind of mentality calls for death to anyone singing any song or drawing any cartoon??? There are other ways to request that a song be removed.

Pace Cap'n
09-14-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm betting that was a joke.

Just...

Let It Be

JustRalph
09-14-2008, 02:54 PM

Seems reasonable enough

you remind me of a Catskills Comic.......... running loose in the parking lot telling people jokes............

Tom
09-14-2008, 03:42 PM
Chuckie babie, Chucky babie!

robert99
09-14-2008, 04:32 PM
At least that is more advance warning than Lennon's 4 bullets in the back assassination by born again Christian, Texan, Mark David Chapman.

Tom
09-14-2008, 05:17 PM
Once again, you miss the point.
One man killed Lennon. A sick man. No hoards of other Christians participated.
No crowds of Christians rioted in the streets.

You don't seem to be able to grasp reality too well, robert.

toetoe
09-14-2008, 06:11 PM
To call them pro-Arabic groups is wrong, I sincerely pray. These are just groups of Musselmanic zealots, no ?

Now, as to solutions, how about having Roseanne Barr singing the Israeli national anthem, and we all just go home ?

robert99
09-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Once again, you miss the point.
One man killed Lennon. A sick man. No hoards of other Christians participated.
No crowds of Christians rioted in the streets.

You don't seem to be able to grasp reality too well, robert.

Tom,

This is the reality - move your finger slowly along the screen.
Lennon was killed by a Christian - McCartney has been threatened by a Muslim.

Are they not all sick in one way or another? Chapman was formally found fit to stand trial by a US Court. His lawyer gave up on the insanity defence and Chapman pleaded guilty. Chapman confirmed God had talked with him and told him to do this and the Judge declared Chapman competent to plead. Chapman was sentenced for murder.

McCartney has not been killed - no crowds in the street nor crowds even mentioned in the link - he has not been killed - are you dreaming this bit - we should be told?

The reality is that there are evil people all over the World and the point is absolutely clear and simple - can otherwise decent people please not fall into the the racist ploy of picking on one section of humanity to the exclusion of all others. You know you are a better human being than that.

JustRalph
09-14-2008, 06:59 PM
yep, we need to be afraid of those Militant Christians. They are dancing in the street every time something bad happens in the middle east.

Get Real Robert. Your country is being taken over by the Militant Muslims and you and your brethren sit back and watch it happen. You have no credibility on the issue

richrosa
09-14-2008, 07:00 PM
Tom,

This is the reality - move your finger slowly along the screen.
Lennon was killed by a Christian - McCartney has been threatened by a Muslim.

Are they not all sick in one way or another? Chapman was formally found fit to stand trial by a US Court. His lawyer gave up on the insanity defence and Chapman pleaded guilty. Chapman confirmed God had talked with him and told him to do this and the Judge declared Chapman competent to plead. Chapman was sentenced for murder.

McCartney has not been killed - no crowds in the street nor crowds even mentioned in the link - he has not been killed - are you dreaming this bit - we should be told?

The reality is that there are evil people all over the World and the point is absolutely clear and simple - can otherwise decent people please not fall into the the racist ploy of picking on one section of humanity to the exclusion of all others. You know you are a better human being than that.

Sorry, this doesn't work. Your attempt at moral equivalence is just plain wrong. The difference between the subverted part of a religion that is accepted by more than half the Muslims worldwide (so the liberals tell us about the "Arab Street") and one Christian person, not organized by any movement or religion and certainly NOT cheered by millions of Christians is pretty clear.

I am yet unaware of a mass organization of white Christian terrorists who kill people in office buildings, on buses and trains, and in embassies and who want to destroy 2 whole countries and an entire race of people.

I'm sorry, I just cannot validate your point.

toetoe
09-14-2008, 07:26 PM
Regardless of whether you are antipathetic toward Tom (for whatever reason), how can you begrudge him his distinction between a whacked out loner and organized thuggery ? :confused:

Tom
09-14-2008, 07:41 PM
robert is probably scared to death to say anything against muslems - seeing how they tell the Brits how to run their country and how to think.

Cangamble
09-14-2008, 08:38 PM
This threat has to make Moonbats go berserk. Moonbats love the Beatles, as does just about anyone.
Of course it wasn't always like that. Back in the 60's, many fundamental Jews in Israel didn't want the Beatles to show up there and many fundamental Christians burned their records.

bigmack
09-14-2008, 09:45 PM
This threat has to make Moonbats go berserk. Moonbats love the Beatles, as does just about anyone.
Of course it wasn't always like that. Back in the 60's, many fundamental Jews in Israel didn't want the Beatles to show up there and many fundamental Christians burned their records.
Thank you Dr. All-Religion-is-bad-which-I'll-declare-in-every-post. \

Not as if I care, but do you have a linky to a story about fundiemental C's burning LP's as a direct result of the Mop Tops giging in IS back in seven-oh?

Cangamble
09-14-2008, 10:13 PM
Thank you Dr. All-Religion-is-bad-which-I'll-declare-in-every-post. \

Not as if I care, but do you have a linky to a story about fundiemental C's burning LP's as a direct result of the Mop Tops giging in IS back in seven-oh?
I never said all religion is bad. I think it is unnecessary. What is bad is all fundamental religions.

Now for the link you requested. This talks about the record burnings that were arranged by Christian radio stations and the KKK after John Lennon said that the Beatles were bigger than Jesus:
http://www.geocities.com/beatleboy1_99/db1966.0811.beatles.html

btw, I didn't say that the Christian record burnings had anything to do with Israel. I was just stating that some fundamental Jews and some fundy Christians had a problem with the Beatles.

richrosa
09-25-2008, 08:55 AM
I guarantee McCartney caves and makes excuses for the jihadists.

OK. I'll admit that I'm damm close and not exactly right, but McCartney did play the moral equivalence card on his visit to the West Bank yesterday,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080924/ap_on_en_mu/ml_palestinians_mccartney

Here's what the smartest amongst us said.

He said his visit Wednesday to the West Bank showed he was not playing favorites. "I'm here to highlight the situation and to say that what we need is peace in this region, a two-state solution," he said, referring to Israel and a Palestinian state.

Thankfully McCartney's music hasn't been relevant for the last 30 years, so it doesn't pain me to ignore it like I ignore the rest of the dumb-dumbs.

It would have been just amazing for him just to play in Israel an not to address this at all, but instead the terrorists intimidated him into caving and doing something like this to show his sensitivity. Of course the morons in the press (AP = Al Jezeera) eat it all up.

McCartney is a wimp.

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 09:06 AM
That is hardly appeasing the terrorists. They don't want a two state solution. That is why there is no Palestinian state.

richrosa
09-25-2008, 09:08 AM
That is hardly appeasing the terrorists. They don't want a two state solution. That is why there is no Palestinian state.

He could have been a man and done nothing. There's no doubt that he did this in response to the jihadists threats and to get them off his back.

Cangamble
09-25-2008, 09:12 AM
He could have been a man and done nothing. There's no doubt that he did this in response to the jihadists threats and to get them off his back.
I don't see anything wrong with it. If you ask almost every Israeli, they too want a two state solution. It is the Palestinians who collectively don't want it.