PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Sept 11

Sea Biscuit
09-11-2008, 03:39 PM
Race 8 My original choice was the #6 Saramotion who ran a pretty fast 1st qtr of 26 flat something you rarely see for this class of animals. But after seeing the replay of Arts Michelle I switched my pick. A gain of almost 6 3/4 qtr lengths from the outside in a fairly fast last qtr of 28.2. He is a rested animal coming out off a layoff of almost 2 months with 2 tightners under his belt and the last one was a doozy from the 10th hole and still finished only 2 lenghts behind the winner. My picks 2 with 6 exacta box. and #2 W/P. I just hope Filion keeps him closer to the pace this time.The Sudbury horse #4 Hally could finish 3rd to complete a tri.

Race 10 #1 Mrs Grant Seven. From condition races to claimers with #5 Serena Drummond

Race 12 #3 Onherwaykillean

Good luck to all

botster
09-12-2008, 12:59 AM
Race 8 My original choice was the #6 Saramotion who ran a pretty fast 1st qtr of 26 flat something you rarely see for this class of animals. But after seeing the replay of Arts Michelle I switched my pick. A gain of almost 6 3/4 qtr lengths from the outside in a fairly fast last qtr of 28.2. He is a rested animal coming out off a layoff of almost 2 months with 2 tightners under his belt and the last one was a doozy from the 10th hole and still finished only 2 lenghts behind the winner. My picks 2 with 6 exacta box. and #2 W/P. I just hope Filion keeps him closer to the pace this time.The Sudbury horse #4 Hally could finish 3rd to complete a tri.

Race 10 #1 Mrs Grant Seven. From condition races to claimers with #5 Serena Drummond

Good luck to all

Tough break in the eighth SB with SARAMOTION winning and bombers running in behind him...hope you had a saver.

Good Fortune:jump:

Sea Biscuit
09-12-2008, 02:24 AM
Tough break in the eighth SB with SARAMOTION winning and bombers running in behind him...hope you had a saver.

Good Fortune:jump:

Thats not the first time I talked myself out from a winning horse and it certainly won't be the last. No I did'nt have a saver unfortunately. Thats part of harness racing, I guess. You win some you lose some.

Sea Biscuit
09-12-2008, 02:32 AM

Result Race 8 As we all know by now #6 Saramotion won and paid $10.50 and the #2 was out

Result Race 10 #1 and #5 both were out

Result Race 12 #3 Onherwaykillean finished 2nd by 3/4 lengths.