PDA

View Full Version : Anniversary of 9-11

JustRalph
09-10-2008, 08:03 PM
This always gives me the willies...........

odds on some kind of terror activity?

I say 10-1

OTM Al
09-10-2008, 08:31 PM
I'd say 0. Besides, the Muslim calendar runs different than the Gregorian, so as far as their purposes go, it's probably a different date.

RaceBookJoe
09-10-2008, 09:23 PM
I say zero chance. A terrorist attack will up mccain's chances and they definately do not want him in office. rbj

Tom
09-10-2008, 10:21 PM
They will probably just send donations to their candidate.

bigmack
09-11-2008, 05:51 AM
Get a load of this take on the day:
vgGb0ZPoGzk

RichieP
09-11-2008, 08:48 AM
I was upstate at a facility working in the kitchen when news of the first plane hitting the tower came in. One of the staff members son's was on one of the top floors of the tower and perished. It destroyed the staff members will to live and he left abruptly never to be seen or heard from again.

That was one story with one family. Multiply that by the thousands lost and the devastation of families really sets in.

My heart goes to all who experienced loss on that terrible day from all 3 crash sites.

I will never forget.

prospector
09-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Get a load of this take on the day:
vgGb0ZPoGzk
a perfect example of an asshole...
he should be gone, then again with his ratings you gotta wonder if its true that msnbc is the official dnc network..

lamboguy
09-11-2008, 10:01 AM
that is the worst thing i have ever seen in my life. he deserves to get hit over the head with a tire iron.

why do people have to be so nasty and mean spirited. i guess he must be sick because mccain figured out how to win the election with his vice presidential choice.

i think that nbc is doing the country a disservice by keeping this guy on the air. the only way to get his ass booted off the airwaves is to stop watching all nbc programing, even football games and horse racing. this is the only way they come to any type of reason.

this is really sick because nbc is supposed to be the messenger. truth is they probably don't care about our country. all they want to do is extract from it.

Tom
09-11-2008, 11:48 AM
One of the things that still stands out in my memory is the cover of the NY Post with the photo of the Firetruck crossing a bridge, heading to the WTC and the flaming tower is in the background. I later heard everyone on that truck died.

The NY Firemen, running up the stairs, not hesitating, right to the end. The cops, running into clouds of who knows what after the collapse. People helping strangers. Shopkeepers, pulling people off the streets and into their stores seconds ahead of the rubble passing by them. Airline passengers who had the time to understand what was going on and stood up to stop it rather than allow more innocents to be murdered.

Young men and women who, to this day, enlist and join the war on terror, knowing full well the odds, and who have toppled two murderous dictotorships and given hope to millions of people, many by giving up thier own lives. But like the firemen, they just keep doing it, just keep showing up.

So forgive me if I seem to not care what other countries think of us. I know us, and have seen us in action. No one else matters. And to those who say Iraq has nothing to do with 9-11, forgive for calling you morons, but it has EVERYTHING to do with 9-11. Not as a cause of it, but as a result of it. Like the war on Germany was related to Pearl Harbor. Hitler never atacked our Navy.

Steve 'StatMan'
09-11-2008, 01:04 PM
Call the orderlies, get the straight jacket and the meds for Olberman.

JustRalph
09-11-2008, 01:46 PM
This is a guy who sat in a bathtub all day refusing to do his show because he thought Clinton was getting a raw deal on blowjobgate.

This is a guy who crawled under his desk and refused to do his show when more news on Clinton came out ............

Why would expect anything less than lunacy from this guy?

PaceAdvantage
09-12-2008, 03:02 AM
Get a load of this take on the day:I honestly can't believe what I just watched. I know I should believe, but I can't...

This guy actually gets ratings? Really?

Fascinating...

bigmack
09-12-2008, 03:12 AM
I honestly can't believe what I just watched. I know I should believe, but I can't...

This guy actually gets ratings? Really?

Fascinating...
Oh it's true, McGoo.

Get this....

MSNBC aired a 911 special tonight that showed the whole enchilada & then some. Paid advertising to MSNBC/NBC/GE for that show help pay his salary. Will he soon show outrage for the butter on his bread making bread from the very object of his disgust?

Not bloody likely.

RaceBookJoe
09-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Can you imagine if McCain wins...his head will explode like the guy in Scanners. Might have to vote Rep just to see that. Is it me, or do you get the feeling that keith doesnt really like mccain. :D Maybe in his next rant, KO can explain obamas plan to get bin laden.....oh yeah he doesnt have one. rbj

robert99
09-12-2008, 11:33 AM
Hitler never atacked our Navy.

Roosevelt thought they did.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/ww2/fdr102741.html

dav4463
09-14-2008, 12:48 AM
i think olbermann officially went off the deep end. He belongs in a home somewhere.