PDA

View Full Version : Did you see the latest boo boo on TV

HUSKER55
09-10-2008, 12:25 AM
Obama called Palin a pig with lipstick.

Guys, say what you will, but any real man running to be the next President of the US, that has been reduced to name calling like that , is not worth anymore debate. And he is arguing with the VP nomination at that!

No guys. Enough already. Politics is politics but that is nonsense.

McCain & Palin it is.

husker55

:)

ArlJim78
09-10-2008, 01:40 AM
they'll try to say that people are taking it the wrong way, that it wasnt targeted at Palin. either way it was an incredibly stupid blunder. you're right, not presidential.

the thing is if you watch the clip, he pauses and puts his hand over his eyes just before he delivers the punch line, very strange.

he has been a walking blunder for weeks now. He has lost his lead, lost his message, and is reduced to attacking various people like Palin or Sean Hannnity. what a fool.

meanwhile McCain has run a masterful campaign.

like i said long ago, this election will not be close.

Tom
09-10-2008, 07:29 AM
You can dress them up but you can't take them out.
Barry's true colors are showing.

rastajenk
09-10-2008, 07:34 AM
This one will get a lot more traction than the Muslim faith comment.

The more he talks, the more states he puts back in play.

jognlope
09-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I knew he was a chauvinist, that's a old term, but I knew it, have never liked him. I can't stand to even look at his mouth! And if he didn't blow his chance with that remark, I'd be surprised.

Tom
09-10-2008, 11:26 AM
Did Obama say theses things, too? :rolleyes:;););)

There is only one thing worse than a chauvinist....a woman who doesn't do what she is told! ba-dum!

What does a woman need with a wrist-watch? There are clocks on ovens! ba-dum!

Woman have small feet due to evolution...it allows them stand closer to the sink! ba-dum!

How many men does it take to open a beer? It shouldn't take any.....it should already be open when she brings it! ba-dum!

JustRalph
09-10-2008, 02:44 PM
That will pull in the ladies vote!!! :lol: :lol:

jognlope
09-10-2008, 03:06 PM
Tom could you be original instead of provocative? Or maybe read about 10 books, preferably some nice English literature, and then come back to the board?

delayjf
09-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I like Tommy just the way he is. ;)

bigmack
09-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Tom could you be original instead of provocative? Or maybe read about 10 books, preferably some nice English literature, and then come back to the board?
I too was outraged - OUTRAGED, by Tom's incendiary comments and second the motion on him reading some nice English literature. May I suggest:

Robert Burton The Anatomy of a Melancholy Housewife

Geoffrey Chaucer The Canterbury Tales of Girls Gone Wild

George Herbert The Temple of Killer Derriere's

John Milton Paradise Lost - I Married the Wrong Woman

All excellent reads and should give you a powerful dose of culture. I hope you've learned something here today Mr. T.

chickenhead
09-10-2008, 04:23 PM
Assuming she was the intended target, he actually compared her with lipstick, not a pig. Pigs are highly intelligent, nutritious, and tasty. Lipstick is a decoration that just kind of makes a mess.

At least feign insult properly.

jognlope
09-10-2008, 05:20 PM
I think after watchign Chris Mathews, who showed McCain using the exact phrase to describe Hilary's failed health plan and an actual book by his press secretary of the same title, Obama was not referring to Palin as a big.

Hey, I like those book titles.

witchdoctor
09-10-2008, 05:34 PM
First a disclaimer. I am voting for Mc Clain because I feel Obama's economic policies would be hazardous to my wallet. That said, I think he was referring to McCain's platform as putting "lipstick on a pig" and has nothing to do with Gov Palin. See for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPd4yk0x-eg

46zilzal
09-10-2008, 05:36 PM
in a collage today, CNN showed numerous politicians SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING

bigmack
09-10-2008, 05:47 PM
I feel silly even weighing in on such a frivolous subject, but....

Matthews/Olbermann and the "usuals" have been burning up Google citing other politicians who've used "Pig/lipstick". Not surprisingly, there has been no shortage of its use in political forums. That being said, has BO been in a cave to not know that "Pitbull/lipstick" were uttered loudly last week? Also, it's my understanding that after he said the dreaded Pig/lipstick comment, people in the crowd chimed "No Pitbulls". If he heard that, & I don't know how he couldn't, why not stop the crowd and say "that's not what I meant"?

By the way, what do you get when you cross a pitbull and a pig and put some lipstick on it?

chickenhead
09-10-2008, 05:51 PM
Rosie O'Donnell

bigmack
09-10-2008, 05:57 PM
Rosie O'Donnell
Ring-a-ding-ding, Chicky. I hadn't a clue but that answer rings the bell like my bulk purchase of blueberries from Trader Joes.

http://www.netreach.net/~edpenland/animatn/bell.gif

JustRalph
09-10-2008, 08:01 PM
he wasn't going after palin, but the mere fact that he said it the way he did, shows he isn't ready for prime time :lol:

ArlJim78
09-10-2008, 08:18 PM
in a collage today, CNN showed numerous politicians SAYING THE SAME EXACT THING
context is everything.
common phrase but different context that is lost only on the hopelessly naive.

Palin had been using her lipstick/pitbull line for a week, and taking swings at Obama daily. so he took one back. there is ZERO chance that it wasn't meant as a clever swipe in return.

another common phrase is "lets call a spade a spade". what do you think the outcry would be if John McCain used this common phrase when talking to obama. how far do you think he would get by explaining it away by showing clips of other people using the phrase in different contexts?

ArlJim78
09-10-2008, 08:25 PM
and whats with Obama whining about the media and McCain using this issue, when its his own stupid ill-advised words that caused it. what is he doing giving speeches like he is some kind of B-grade lounge act. he did not look presidential.

RaceBookJoe
09-10-2008, 09:21 PM
Maybe him and your buddy russell brand ( ;) )can do a re-enactment of "who's on first" :sleeping:

Secretariat
09-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Obama called Palin a pig with lipstick.

Guys, say what you will, but any real man running to be the next President of the US, that has been reduced to name calling like that , is not worth anymore debate. And he is arguing with the VP nomination at that!

No guys. Enough already. Politics is politics but that is nonsense.

McCain & Palin it is.

husker55

Husker,

Do you do any research or just regurgitate the Hannity's and Limbaughs?

1. Obama never said anything abotu Palin. In fact he was talking about Bush and McCain's failed policies and it doesn't how you wrap them up (put lipstick on a pig) they're still failed polcies (a pig). Palin is never mentioned anywhere.

2. Now let's contrast this with McCain using the "lipstick on a pig" comment himself repeatedly.

3. McCain's own daughter stating that Obama was n oway shape or form referring to Palin.

4. And perhaps most importantly, the fake outrage from McSame who once said: "Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Becasue Janet Reno's her father. Talk abotu judgement. Ew. Picking on minor children.

As Obama states, spare me the Faux outrage. McCain's campaign looks like hypocritical idiots on this. If they don't stop focusing on such stupid things they're gonna lose this election. I want them to win, but they look bad and stupid on this.

Tom
09-10-2008, 10:28 PM
Sec, it is the Obama camp focusing on it. THEY are the ones doing all the talking, McCain asked for an apology and then Obama started dancing.
He is clearly on the defensive. This stooge can't deal with Palin, what's he do when Putin runs wild on him? :lol::lol::lol:

The fool also went on and talked about wrapping old fish in paper and calling it change but it still smells after 8 years. Dream whatever you want to, but this was clearly a snipe at McCain. This is the way this dirt bag gets tough. Not impressive. You want this Nudie Bar stand up wanna be as CNC? The guy is a zero.

ArlJim78
09-10-2008, 11:14 PM
Husker,

2. Now let's contrast this with McCain using the "lipstick on a pig" comment himself repeatedly.

no lets not. instead, lets contrast it with how many times Obama has used the phrase before. NEVER. that tells you all you need to know. you think it was just some wacky coincidence that he started to use that phrase now? come on, open your eyes.

Tom
09-10-2008, 11:24 PM
Obama has had his share of rutabaga moments.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEIzEfm6N6Q

rEIzEfm6N6Q

ArlJim78
09-10-2008, 11:42 PM
the one we've been waiting for.:lol:

rutabagas are embarrassed.

dav4463
09-11-2008, 01:57 AM
The crowd seemed to think it was about Palin. That's why they laughed so much. They thought Obama was getting tough. She just mentioned lipstick in a speech last week. It's no coincidence. Anybody who thinks he wasn't talking about Palin is in denial.

I think Tom is funny too!

HUSKER55
09-11-2008, 05:27 AM
Secretariat, no I don't make this stuff up. I read the WALL STREET JOURNAL.

According to them and a host of others, the US and the typical citizen is better off now than they were 8 years ago.

Check it out

husker55

fast4522
09-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Fast forward about 6 or 7 weeks from now, it will be getting as ugly as it can get, do you really feel the Sociast will be out in numbers knowing full well holloween has been over for some time and NoBama does not have the trust of the American people to put this countrys interest above all others.

JustRalph
09-12-2008, 07:18 AM
I found that pig with the lipstick