PDA

View Full Version : Mike and Mike.....and Mike

dav4463
09-09-2008, 01:16 AM
I enjoyed their broadcast of the Monday Night game. I wish they were the #1 announcing team.

OTM Al
09-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Agreed. I like Tony K. but a group of broadcasters sitting around and constantly giggling about the plays reminds me of what I used to hate about MNF during the late Gifford days. Tirico is possible the blandest company line broadcaster out there right now.

JustRalph
09-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Tony K is getting a little full of himself lately.........his self deprecating humor is fine to a point..............

I like PTI and TK and Wilbon, but hearing them lament the death of newspapers over and over again is starting to get old.

Valuist
09-09-2008, 11:00 PM
Korheiser might be the worst announcer in the history of the NFL. He clearly doesn't follow the game and reduced last night's broadcast to endless cliches and comparisons to Brett Favre. It was painful to listen to. I didnt like Theisman in the past but he at least knew the sport and wasn't unprepared.

SAL
09-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Korheiser might be the worst announcer in the history of the NFL. He clearly doesn't follow the game and reduced last night's broadcast to endless cliches and comparisons to Brett Favre. It was painful to listen to. I didnt like Theisman in the past but he at least knew the sport and wasn't unprepared.

I agree with you Valuist. This guy irritates me more than Dennis Miller did. They really overdid it with the Brett Favre comparisons.

For what it's worth, I'm not really liking Mike Ditka as an announcer nowadays either.