PDA

View Full Version : ON THE TURF ?

BIG RED
09-07-2008, 05:53 AM
Could be a total wash out, but here are some grass plays today:

Bel 1st race, Flibberjibit (6-1), with a name like that, why not? :D Will use in doubles

CRC 2nd race, Serene Spirit (8-1), hope Cruz steals this for this leg of the double. 7th race, Saint Knows (2-1), may be to short to bet but is in for serial bets.

ARL 2nd race, Pretty Persuation (5-1), another double spot, hope he stays around his m/l odds. Now in the 8th, Wagon Road jumps out at me, and would consider to be my best bet (5/2). I hope I am home, after football game, to see this race. I will play around in all types of bets with this, but I want to see how much the horse will be bet.

Best O'Luck

sammy the sage
09-07-2008, 08:47 AM
gonna be VERY hard for Serene Spirit to "steal" this...what w/3 other E.P's inside...

#1 northbound pass is set-up perfectly to roll here...If ready...at 6/1...my play!

B.O.L.

BIG RED
09-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Yes, it was a competitive race to point her out. I seen that too, but have to do what I do. Just liked the m/l odds.
And wishing :)

No good (as in turf condition, good)

BIG RED
09-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Got back in time for Wagon, but......2nd not good enough.

GUT some back, but not what IZI hoped for :rolleyes:

BIG RED
09-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Bel They call him 'Flibber Flibber.....won, bet way down. Actually made something on the double, two faves.

CRC (2nd)Serene, rank then faded. (7th)Saint came 2nd...too short of a price.(Had the two 5s prior, but nooooooo)

ARL (2nd)did stay close to odds, but another place. And of course Wagon did another place :rolleyes:

2nditis....Later all.

BIG RED
09-08-2008, 01:58 PM
All on soft or yeilding.....next time I will do them live, and check the conditions. :blush:
Doesn't pay to not pay attention. It seemed like East Coast racing was going to be bogged down anyway, but they ran.

BIG RED
09-10-2008, 10:51 AM
I have only one turf play today, so I might as well put it here.

MON , 6th BlueHillBay, 2nd fave in m/l, so not to thrilled, but big field,

who knows.

BIG RED
09-10-2008, 06:06 PM
SCR. / off turf

Maybe have some tomorrow