PDA

View Full Version : The Ruffian

joanied
09-06-2008, 11:12 AM
This should be a hell of a good race....can Indian Blessing get the distance...a very deep field in here, and I can't wait to see her run.
Hope the rain holds off in NY from this tropical storm... best:ThmbUp: of luck, Indian Blessing (I love this mare:) )

Yorker
09-06-2008, 12:04 PM
Scratched. They're pointing her to a 6f stakes at PID and then on to the BC F&M Sprint. I questioned why they would race her over 7f again.

joanied
09-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Scratched. They're pointing her to a 6f stakes at PID and then on to the BC F&M Sprint. I questioned why they would race her over 7f again.

Yeah, I just got the news :( and headed here to post it...although I am bummed, it is in her best interest to keep her running short...just wish ol' Bob hadn't got me all excited ;) She has a huge heart, class & courage...and would have given it everyhting she has...and wore herself out trying.
The distaff sprinters are a tough bunch, but I look forward to seeing her win the BC Sprint:jump:

I'm happy that Mr. Pompa won the Garden City...but I was so sure Pure Clan would take it...I haven't seen the race yet, but from what I read, it was a close finish, and Barclay Tagg got :) part of it.