PDA

View Full Version : Tim Tetrick at Pocono today

mrroyboy
09-05-2008, 10:49 AM
Hi Guys
Looks like Tim Tetrick will have a very good day at Pocono. He's on some very good horses. Maybe use him in exotics?
Good Luck

Zman179
09-05-2008, 03:40 PM
Considering how heavily bet Tetrick's horses usually are, one would have no choice but to use him in exotics.

mrroyboy
09-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Doesn't matter. I was wrong again!!

LottaKash
09-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Doesn't matter. I was wrong again!!

Hey Roy & all, it was a very weird day for racing today at Pocono....traditionally a speed and good gate speed track, today was a little different, and not a day that you see too, too often..........

The front end was holding only fair, and I mean fair as almost all the leaders of the races lost, but just..........It seems that the horse sitting in the golden 2-hole were using, the "Pocono Pike" inside passing lane in the stretch, to great advantage today.......It didn't matter that most of the winners that were racing in that position were a top contender or not, and most of them weren't.......And, if you were first over, you didn't do too well....and closers were only fair to good at the finish........It was the 2-hole thing, all day.......Lots of front -end chalk down in flames....:eek: :lol: :eek:

best,