PDA

View Full Version : HorseStreet 24-hr special

Dave Schwartz
09-04-2008, 02:17 PM
24-hour Sale - $477
HorseStreet Publications is currently running a 24-hour sale! Until 10am Friday morning, September 5, you can purchase the HSH software for $477.

That is $122 off the regular price.

The Buddy Discount
In addition, for the remainder of September, if you are a current HSH user and have downloaded within the past three months (including Spetember), you may sponsor a new user. That means that you agree to help them get started. In return, they get a 50% discount on the software!

Disabled Veterans
Did you know that we always offer a disabled veterans discount? Here is our disabled veteran's discount policy:

After years of keeping it a secret, we have decided to go public with our Military Discount* Policy. If you are a disabled veteran, the first thing we would like to do is thank you for the sacrifice you made for our country.

The discount on software is directly proportional to the degree of your disability. If you are 60% disabled then you will receive a 60% discount on our software.

If you are 100% disabled, you will pay absolutely nothing! Not even shipping!

Unfortunately, there can be no discounts on data downloads.

*You must provide documented proof of your disability in order to receive a military discount.

Just contact HorseStreet at 775.825.0260 or send an email to sales@horsestreet.com.

Dave Schwartz
09-04-2008, 04:13 PM
I have posted the September Workshop schedule. These workshops are open to the public and there is no charge.

http://www.horsestreet.com/ubb/Forum32/HTML/000054.html

We will start a new series of 3 Beginner's classes on September 16th, continuing on the 18th and 23rd.

facorsig
09-07-2008, 12:12 AM
PM me if you are interested in sponsorship. I have been using HSH for two years now with more than 12 years total computer handicapping experience. This is a powerful tool which you should be considering if you are in the market for handicapping software.

Fred

banacek
09-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Hey Dave,

Any thoughts of doing the Basics of Winning session (for a fee) again. I remember you did it couple of years ago. I missed that one, but it might be an interesting way to introduce yourself and some of the winning techniques and mind sets (with or without HSH) to non-HSH users and might get you a few new customers for HSH.

Just a thought.

Dave Schwartz
09-07-2008, 11:21 AM
actaully, I am collaborating on a book using some of the points in that workshp.

I would say that it ill see the light of day again.

Dave

banacek
09-07-2008, 01:10 PM
actaully, I am collaborating on a book using some of the points in that workshp.

I would say that it ill see the light of day again.

Dave

Sounds good!

Dave Schwartz
09-09-2008, 05:49 PM
Tonight's webinar is about Pace Handicapping. In this webinar I will show many new features of the upcoming H6.

Although most of what I will show can be done in the current version, what I will demonstrate is the automation of H6.

Even if you are not a pace handicapper, even if you are not an HSH user, you really should see this.

There is still time to sign up.

http://www.practicalhandicapping.com/desktop/hsuniv/index.htm#PaceHandicappingWorkshop

Please note that the registration form says "9am." The workshop will begin at 6pm (pacific).

Come in a few minutes early and call the telephone number at 5:55.

Dave Schwartz
09-17-2008, 12:59 PM
Wednesday surprise special...

Until 5pm today (pacific), you can purchase HSH for just $399.

Call the office to make arrangements. 775.825.0260.