PDA

View Full Version : Searching for WAGERing Software......

LottaKash
09-04-2008, 05:03 AM
Hey all, I own an older copy of Cynthia Publishing's "The Betting Analyst"....I purchased it some years ago in an effort to record my wagers and have the ability to analyze my wagers.......Unfortunately, I am a serious Harness Racing player, and the tracks that are covered in the Analyst software have only T-bred tracks listed, with no functiion to add or change any tracks.....I called them some time ago to ask if they could alter my copy of the Betting Analyst to reflect the Harness tracks that I desired to enter.......It was a no go, in fact I offered to pay again just to have that ability.... a no-go.....I was very disappointed by their un-accomodation for my need......Consequently, it has been just sitting there on my HD, idle after all these years......

I was wondering if anyone had a comparable program or spreadsheet model, that I could purchase or borrow for this use.....I have been avoiding learning Excel or it's equvalent for some time now, but I should, as there is a need, and I know I have been missing out on this aspect for many years.......

Any help or advice will be well received........

THX ahead,

best,

raybo
09-04-2008, 05:55 AM
Exactly what kind of analysis are you wanting such an application to do? I could probably design an Excel spreadsheet that would offer you the basics. You'd have to tell me specific questions you want answers to.

LottaKash
09-04-2008, 06:02 AM
Exactly what kind of analysis are you wanting such an application to do? I could probably design an Excel spreadsheet that would offer you the basics. You'd have to tell me specific questions you want answers to.

Thanks for your generous offer on this, I will dwell on it and perhaps you may help me get what I need......It woudl be very unique, and more so than the betting analyst......I have been flipping and flopping on how to keep it simple, yet powerful....It would certainly takes some creativity to meet my challenge.......

THX,

best,

ldiatone
09-04-2008, 05:44 PM
Hey all, I own an older copy of Cynthia Publishing's "The Betting Analyst"....I purchased it some years ago in an effort to record my wagers and have the ability to analyze my wagers.......Unfortunately, I am a serious Harness Racing player, and the tracks that are covered in the Analyst software have only T-bred tracks listed, with no functiion to add or change any tracks.....I called them some time ago to ask if they could alter my copy of the Betting Analyst to reflect the Harness tracks that I desired to enter.......It was a no go, in fact I offered to pay again just to have that ability.... a no-go.....I was very disappointed by their un-accomodation for my need......Consequently, it has been just sitting there on my HD, idle after all these years......

I was wondering if anyone had a comparable program or spreadsheet model, that I could purchase or borrow for this use.....I have been avoiding learning Excel or it's equvalent for some time now, but I should, as there is a need, and I know I have been missing out on this aspect for many years.......

Any help or advice will be well received........

THX ahead,

best,
speaking of cynthia pub...what is going on? they have been "up grading" their "board" for the last few weeks. plus no august "news letter".

LottaKash
09-04-2008, 07:20 PM
speaking of cynthia pub...what is going on? they have been "up grading" their "board" for the last few weeks. plus no august "news letter".

Hey, they are all winners over there, perhaps they are taking some time-off to spend some of those millions they have been garnering all these years.....:jump:

best,