PDA

View Full Version : Mohawk Sept 1

Sea Biscuit
09-01-2008, 04:39 PM
A few Picks for tonite. Running late no time for comments.

Race 8 W/P #6 Please Poppy

Race 11 W/P #4 Getondowntheroad

Race 12 W/P #4 Hussy Chaser

Good Luck to all

Sea Biscuit
09-02-2008, 01:57 AM

Results Race 8 #6 Won and Paid $13.50:)

Results Race 11 #4 Was bet down to a very underlaid price of 65 cents to a dollar and came a poor 4th:confused:

Results Race 12 #4 was out:confused:

LottaKash
09-02-2008, 09:34 AM

Results Race 8 #6 Won and Paid $13.50:)

Results Race 11 #4 Was bet down to a very underlaid price of 65 cents to a dollar and came a poor 4th:confused:

Results Race 12 #4 was out:confused:

Hey Biscuit, nice one on the "Please Poppy".....He was so dead game to the wire.....Mr Tasty was coming down the lane like a runaway freight-train, and Poppy held him off so well for the win.........and those two left the others huffin n' puffin......good....good....good

best,

Sea Biscuit
09-02-2008, 12:11 PM
Hey Biscuit, nice one on the "Please Poppy".....He was so dead game to the wire.....Mr Tasty was coming down the lane like a runaway freight-train, and Poppy held him off so well for the win.........and those two left the others huffin n' puffin......good....good....good

best,

Thanks LK. Early speed and those who save ground wins again.Went to the lead and came on strong through the gap on the rail. The results charts are littered with good strong closers who come 2nds and 3rds because they are covering that extra distance in the mile. Now why do I ever play closers is all I gotta figure out.

LottaKash
09-02-2008, 12:35 PM
Thanks LK. Early speed and those who save ground wins again.Went to the lead and came on strong through the gap on the rail. The results charts are littered with good strong closers who come 2nds and 3rds because they are covering that extra distance in the mile. Now why do I ever play closers is all I gotta figure out.

Cool.....I myself, do play closers as well, but only with a lowest Pip, and a pattern that matches that of a closer type, and, on a night when the front-end is dead or at worst average, and the speed horses have higher pips......Drooling...:jump:

Keep on keeepin on....

best,