PDA

View Full Version : PICK 3 , 4 AND SUPERFECTA'S

pktruckdriver
09-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Ok where would you play for playing the following and why??

Now this if not for everyone as everyone does not play these exotic bets, but those who do, where do you prefer playing and them and why, please?

PICK :3:

PICK :4:

SUPERFECTA'S

Do you know the average play at your track of choice, ( how many a day).

Maybe the average payouts too?

Takeout I would rather not know, but will kinda have to know it, as it does affect my payout, and if extreme then , maybe ingnored altogether.

Does anyone truly claim or actually make money playing these type of bets on a regular basis, of course awesome handicapping must be done in order to hit these bets on a regular basis, and if so, are they hit at what average payout for you, hopefully not only the 100-250 dollars range, but actually the nice payouts that can easily get over 1500-2500 or more, for just one longshot, and if 2 or 3 LS are in then even higher payouts are possible, and each day someone out there is hitting them, as we all know they are know going unpaid, no Sir, they are being paid out each day to someone, no matter how large the payout is, true.

Thank you and I look forward to your answer's!!

PennNational11
09-01-2008, 09:25 PM
I'd highly suggest that you read Steve Crist's book, "Exotic Betting" if you have not already. He goes over in great detail the ins and outs of Pick 3, 4's, and superfectas. He does not list every track that provides the bets, but he gives you a foundation for how to approach the races.

Steve also writes in a very easy to read manner -- you can zoom through the book in a few days.

CincyHorseplayer
09-02-2008, 06:25 PM
Beulah Park opens in October.From records I have kept the pick 4 there on a $1 ticket routinely pays over $1000.00 but they are a little older.Because it's a small track I don't think there are a lot of serious bets put into the pool.One longshot and it could pay $3000 or more on a $1 ticket.

lamboguy
09-02-2008, 06:42 PM
i guess everyone should play them, they make them sound so easy!!