PDA

View Full Version : Chester 9/1

The Bit
09-01-2008, 12:11 PM
Race 1 - #7 Wen Mars Memo and #4 S Js Reel Girl

The #7 is as likely to break as she is to trot, but if she trots I think she wins. The Raymers ( trainer of #4 ) use a pattern that they are showing here with great success.

Race 2 - #2 Funtime Filly and #8 Besmitten By A Vet

Green sends'em out ready off of qualifiers and this one looks no different. It will be the float away and then quarter move by Morgan and she should win from there. #8 Besmitten By A Vet is starting to show signs of life and some of her races this spring would beat most of these. Post 8 obvious concern.

Sea Biscuit
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Race 1 - #7 Wen Mars Memo and #4 S Js Reel Girl

The #7 is as likely to break as she is to trot, but if she trots I think she wins. The Raymers ( trainer of #4 ) use a pattern that they are showing here with great success.

Race 2 - #2 Funtime Filly and #8 Besmitten By A Vet

Green sends'em out ready off of qualifiers and this one looks no different. It will be the float away and then quarter move by Morgan and she should win from there. #8 Besmitten By A Vet is starting to show signs of life and some of her races this spring would beat most of these. Post 8 obvious concern.

Best of luck Bit

The Bit
09-02-2008, 06:52 PM
It was ugly. The #7 did trot but was completely empty and Morgan did float away and try to quarter move but got parked. So I picked two 9-5 favorites who missed the board.