PDA

View Full Version : Finanlly, somebody is getting it!

wonatthewire1
09-01-2008, 10:05 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080901/ap_on_re_us/immigration_employer_reporting

Check it out - and got her deported. I guess that may eventually work its way into the inflation figure because of higher costs, but I wonder if any real Americans were going for the same job?

Because these illegals are willing to do the jobs that 'merkins won't, right?

And, WalMart is selling the fake docs? Sounds like some serious fines are in order.

Can we get McCain into office and push this scum back across the border before the fence is put up?

equicom
09-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Just wondering about your ad banner there. Because it's really Obama vs McCain, so why compare Obama to Palin? She's just the "little buddy on the side" that will be sent on all those VIP trips while McCain tends to business. If he gets elected, which is looking more likely now he's chasing the underpants vote.

JustRalph
09-01-2008, 03:23 PM
wonatthewire is all satire nowadays............

he posts just to act like he is a Repub/Conservative etc, so he can satirize the position..........

wonatthewire1
09-01-2008, 03:44 PM

he posts just to act like he is a Repub/Conservative etc, so he can satirize the position..........

I thought deportation was too good for her - work camp fixing potholes would be a better occupation. Only have to feed them and give 'em striped jumpsuits with leg irons!

Better than supporting their next 8 off-spring

HUSKER55
09-01-2008, 08:34 PM
The real problem is the lawyers who said there is no law requireing you to turn illegals into the police.

Those bastards should be disbarred and tried for treason. Illegal is illegal and identity theft is a crime.

What part is a mystery to them. A good hit in the balls should do the trick.

When will the people in America start getting it right and say enough!

PaceAdvantage
09-02-2008, 04:04 PM

he posts just to act like he is a Repub/Conservative etc, so he can satirize the position..........Took you long enough! :lol: