PDA

View Full Version : New Book

Overcall
08-31-2008, 12:36 PM
Hello all
I saw some threads lamenting about the need for a NEW handicapping book.
Did you see the profilles of the Breeders Crown entrants? In the Enough Talk
profile was a paragraph of Peter Kleinhans:

"If ever there was a renaissance man in harness racing, it is Kleinhans. The 42-year-old
trainer splits his time between an apartment overlooking Central Park in New York City and a
230-acre farm in Flemington, New Jersey. He has an M.A. in English Literature from New
York University and Juris Doctor from the University of Michigan Law School. While racing
horses off and on for more than 20 years, he has also worked as a track announcer and
racing analyst at The Meadows, Hoosier Park, The Red Mile and Tioga Downs, and even called
a race at Solvalla while racing Enough Talk in the Elitlopp. He is also a professor at John Jay
College of Criminal Justice in New York City. In his spare time, Kleinhans has developed a
pilot for a television show on handicapping and is fine-tuning a book and computer program
on the subject. Kleinhans is part of the ownership of Tioga and Vernon Downs racetracks in
New York State. And he is also a devoted father to his 3-year-old son, Quinn. "

mrroyboy
08-31-2008, 01:27 PM
Ok

Tell us more about his books and methods. Are they for sale or what?
Be advised however the people on this forum are the sharpest handicappers around so if this stuff is junk We will know it.
Give us some details and we might buy a few things
Thanks

Overcall
08-31-2008, 01:36 PM
I have no other information. Just that Kleinhan's is a name you hear when

the Meadowlands is running. Form the direct quote I posted, it dosen't look like
the book or the software are available yet.

LottaKash
08-31-2008, 03:26 PM
Peter Kleinhans, is a name I always take notice of when handicapping, as he has owned, trained and raced some very nice quality horses over the years,,,,Especially Trotters.....Amazing Man, but,too busy a life for my tastes, ........I have a son like him, and he washes his car every day..too busy.....haha

best