PDA

View Full Version : Saratoga Friday 8/20- top selections

funkydj
08-29-2008, 06:13 AM
Joe Kelley
www.winatthehorses.com (http://www.winatthehorses.com)

Friday August 29th, 2008

Our tally for the meet based on $ 2 win bets and $ 1 exactas

Wagered: $ 492.00 Returned: $ 632.90 Profit: $ 140.90 Return On Investment: +0.29 or 29 %

Kicking off the weekend with a card that is highlighted by the Clifton Park Stakes and a bevy of two year old races. We have 3 potential plays today.

RACE 5: # 2 MATTY MEBOY goes for Scott Schwartz in this state-bred maiden claimer. Introduced to blinkers last out, this gelding showed early speed and faded in a MSW. Two horses out of that Saratoga race have come back to win. The horse drops down and Schwartz wins 20% second off claim. Prado is added which is a positive. Possible wire to wire win on the rail.

PLAY: Win bet on # 2 at 3/1 and higher.

RACE 6: Some fresh Barclays please. # 2 CLEVER MARTINI debuts for Mr. Tagg and the Lion Hearted lineage should help this 2 yo. Love the impressive workouts, especially the Spa gate work on the 20th. Dominguez and Tagg have clicked at 33%.

PLAY: Win bet on # 2 at 4/1 and higher.

RACE 9: # 10 INTO THE WIND goes for a repeat win for Michael Trombetta. He wins at 31% doing this. The turf rider supreme Dominguez stays for the ride. Has forwardly placed speed and loves the distance and the Saratoga turf. Only drawback may be the post.

PLAY: Win bet on # 10 at 3/1 and higher. Plus, use in your exotics.

cmoore
08-29-2008, 08:54 AM
I'll throw in my Saratoga picks for the day. I've just narrowed it down to these runners. How I bet them is still to be determined.

Race 1).:2::7:
Race 2)..:1a::6:
Race 3)..:7:..
Race 4)..:3::4::11:
Race 5)..:5::9::11:
Race 6)..:2:
Race 7)..:2::4:or go against the Stormy Atlantic runnners with the :8:
..........Still up in the air
Race 8)..:3::6:
Race 9)..:6::9::12: