PDA

View Full Version : I should be banned forever - Lukas - Smarty Jones & one of his kids

BeatTheChalk
08-29-2008, 01:07 AM
Earlier this Year The stories were circulating ( in California ) that D Wayne had a Smarty Jones kid -that he thought was pretty good. Of course we all know that Lukas is no good with first timers..now don't we.
So the months went by and in the meantime - I cleaned up my horses to watch and trainers to watch list .. and
Do I really have to go on with this devastating story ? Ok I will stop .. but take a LQQK at this - little result from an obscure maiden Race At Sar today :

3 Be Smart Luzzi Michael J. 118 100.00 39.00 12.00
9 Mia's First Velasquez Cornelio H. 118 19.60 6.80

I will return when my sanity returns. A good lesson for all and
to all a good nite. :bang: :bang: :bang:

GlenninOhio
08-29-2008, 06:17 AM
Tough one. Those were amazing odds.

A $325,000 Keeneland yearling by a hot sire out of an Unbridled mare who produced a $600K earner, plus decent works.

I guess they didn't like Lukas' 2% win rate with firsters.

JBmadera
08-29-2008, 06:37 AM
I watched that race and it was chalk full of high priced horses with great PED's. According to the #'s I use his PED ranked 8 out of the 9 horses running, plus he had Luzzi on board (of course Luzzi rode the winner in r3 which paid $30+....damn i have got to get over the bad beat i am holding against Luzzi from like 8 years ago....:bang: ) so I didn't play him. Juan said he looked super in the warm up and obviously ran great.

JB