PDA

View Full Version : I have thrown my hat into the ring

Dave Schwartz
08-28-2008, 11:17 PM
Well, I guess it just isn't going to be a secret much longer. I am running for President.

http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=David&last=Schwartz

BillW
08-28-2008, 11:33 PM
I was ready to believe it until I heard "Maxim model" :eek: :lol: :lol:

Well, I guess it just isn't going to be a secret much longer. I am running for President.

http://www.inews3.com/play.php?first=David&last=Schwartz

HUSKER55
08-28-2008, 11:50 PM
Nice touch.

Why don't you do it? Seriously. I firmly believe there is no physical way for you to do any worse than what is on the table.

I'll vote for ya. See you haven't even started and you are getting votes !

AND FREE PRESS!!

Man are you good !!

:lol:

LottaKash
08-29-2008, 12:01 AM
Yes, and do it Clinton style, and require that a Protege' be under every desk, and Pardon all the criminals who stole our techno-secrets and handed them over to the Chinese Republic......And if they impeach you, just thumb your nose at the American people and just say, "no, I am not going".......

humbly,

Dave Schwartz
08-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Yes, and do it Clinton style, and require that a Protege' be under every desk, and Pardon all the criminals who stole our techno-secrets and handed them over to the Chinese Republic......And if they impeach you, just thumb your nose at the American people and just say, "no, I am not going".......

That would not be my style.

I'd close the borders by fining anyone hiring an illegal alien $10,000 per occurrence and send them to prison on the 3rd conviction.

I'd protect our workers with significant tariffs on any products built outside the U.S. (These tariffs would increase year-by-year, giving companies a chance to bring work home again.)

I'd demand that doctors and hospitals post their prices on the wall and, in the case of life-threatening procedures, only allow reasonable prices. (Did you know that the state of Maryland did this about 15-16 years ago and in one year went from being almost 30% above average in costs to 11% below average? Of course, the medical lobby had it repealed in year two.)

I'd push for a subsidized medical insurance "pool" for self-insureds and uninsurables. I'd also push for tax incentives for any company who provides insurance and tax penalties for one that does not.

I'd push for campaign contribution reform.

I'd push for heavy taxation of investment income above $1m per year.

I'd discontinue social security for anyone who had a significant net worth and make sure those in need got paid. (Not medicare.)

I'd provide tax breaks for pharmaceutical companies providing for those with lower incomes and on social security, and penalize those that don't.

I'd curtail a few freedoms in the name of national security.

I'd restore religious tolerance of all religions, not just Islam. That means no more political correctness crap. And, the requirements for a driver's license include uncovering your face to have your picture taken.

In short, I'd apply some common sense to this world.

:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Oh, I just woke up. Must have been dreaming. I thought for a minute I was the Prez.

boxcar
08-29-2008, 01:58 AM
Not a perfect platform, but certainly one good enough for you to get my vote. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Boxcar