PDA

View Full Version : Master Magician Software

BETKING
08-28-2008, 05:22 PM
Is there anyone on the board that is interested is selling his Master Magican software package? If so, please send me your best price.

BETKING

infrontby1
08-29-2008, 10:31 PM
Would you be interested in Black Magic?

RichieP
08-30-2008, 08:04 AM
Would you be interested in Black Magic?

Good morning "In front".
Just as a heads up you might check with Post Time/Michael P. to make sure any buyer of BM privately will be able to access the BM owners forum called the Wizards Forum. While it is not necessary it is very valuable learning tool for beginning users especially. Wizard members also get monthly DVD's from Michael that are very good.

My 2c

BETKING
08-30-2008, 10:41 AM
I would love BM but it is a bit to pricey for me. I have had Handicappin Magician for years and Have made a lot of money with it. Master Magician just does what I do manually with HM but does it automaticly and saves a lot of time and effort. When you are getting older, that means a lot.

Tom Barrister
08-30-2008, 01:06 PM
I would love BM but it is a bit to pricey for me. I have had Handicappin Magician for years and Have made a lot of money with it. Master Magician just does what I do manually with HM but does it automaticly and saves a lot of time and effort. When you are getting older, that means a lot.

Does it come up with the same results, or is anything lost in the automation that working manually would uncover?

BETKING
08-30-2008, 03:03 PM
Tom,
I think TMM has had some improvments, just how many I not sure. I would certainly check it out against HM before I would trust it. I hope that it will cut down on the mistakes that I have made with HM.

Light
08-31-2008, 12:15 PM
If you are making "lots of money" I dont understand why you just dont buy TMM from the company. They are offering $150 off if you own HM.Selling for $347. I dont consider that out of the budget for someone making "lots of money" from it. Dual message here.

BETKING
08-31-2008, 01:21 PM
If you are making "lots of money" I dont understand why you just dont buy TMM from the company. They are offering $150 off if you own HM.Selling for $347. I dont consider that out of the budget for someone making "lots of money" from it. Dual message here.

If you don't know why, then it would be a waist of my time trying to tell you.

Light
08-31-2008, 03:36 PM
Yeah.I wouldn't want you waisting your time explaining it. Seems you're wasting enough time trying to save a few bucks.

LottaKash
08-31-2008, 05:16 PM

Isn't that so true.....about the OLD part.....after years of tedious manual number crunching, software that does it automatically, is like driving a car with automatic transmission.......so easy.....:cool:

best.

infrontby1
09-01-2008, 12:47 AM
Well if anyone is interested let me know.

I have also all the first 7 DVD's that MP has distributed to the forum's monthly members.

I just don't have enough time or capacity to play the races this day.

The software is EXCELLENT. Bar none.

It's a combination with improvements to both TMM and TMH including and excellent oddsline that points to excellent Value Tech horses.

Wickel
09-02-2008, 05:11 PM
Well if anyone is interested let me know.

I have also all the first 7 DVD's that MP has distributed to the forum's monthly members.

I just don't have enough time or capacity to play the races this day.

The software is EXCELLENT. Bar none.

It's a combination with improvements to both TMM and TMH including and excellent oddsline that points to excellent Value Tech horses.

What are you asking for it? Just curious.