PDA

View Full Version : NYRA Stewards - Race 9 8/27

menifee
08-27-2008, 05:39 PM
How could they not even post the inquiry sign in race 9 at the Spa and show the public what happened in the race. The winner bulled his way out and tossed the 4 to the side? It certainly might have cost the 4 the second position. They don't even post the inquiry. I don't know whether the horse should have been taken down, because he looked much the best, but please post the inquiry sign.

cj's dad
08-27-2008, 05:43 PM
apparently, unless the horse that was hit does not lose it's rider or is knocked down, what happens at the break stays at the break.

1GCFAN
08-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Should have been an inquiry posted to determine who bumped who.

BUD
08-28-2008, 07:55 AM
Was that the horse Castellano was on?.. I needed Him first or second.....Its been a tough couple of days......The novice is me is showing....That was the last 2 dollars of my 3......

That non call got me to stand up.....Then fall over.......To quote Vic in a different post.........I am a feekin' mook. As of late who couldn't pick a winner if the race was run yesterday and I had the chart today for it:eek: .....Dumb mook!

yep i bet the horse at 10 to 1 and its comes in at quarter of

sonnyp
08-28-2008, 08:55 AM
the other side of the coin is what they did to proud spell in that 4 horse race at belmont. to take her down from second that day was a joke. of course she, the trainer and jock were outsiders and all that place money bet on her that went out the window.