PDA

View Full Version : Fall meet at Keeneland

1st time lasix
08-26-2008, 09:24 AM
I find myself looking forward to an Autumn visit to Lexington. Never been there before...... and I have received some valuable input from a few of the nice people on this board who have given me some tips- {Accomodations/restaurants}. Buying my airline ticket today. :ThmbUp: Now my goal is to pay for the trip with some handicapping and racing luck over the labor day weekend! Was alive with two entries into the last race at Del Mar in the Pick Six on Pacific Classic Sunday but a 16-1 shot spoiled my party.

Nacumi
08-26-2008, 10:05 AM
I heartily recommend you make time for a stop at the Lexington Marriot's bar/restaurant for a burger and a bourbon barrel beer.:jump:

richrosa
08-26-2008, 10:46 AM
this is a continuation of the thread here.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49738

jonnielu
08-26-2008, 10:49 AM
I find myself looking forward to an Autumn visit to Lexington. Never been there before...... and I have received some valuable input from a few of the nice people on this board who have given me some tips- {Accomodations/restaurants}. Buying my airline ticket today. :ThmbUp: Now my goal is to pay for the trip with some handicapping and racing luck over the labor day weekend! Was alive with two entries into the last race at Del Mar in the Pick Six on Pacific Classic Sunday but a 16-1 shot spoiled my party.

It sounds like a good plan, and it causes me to wonder how I may be able to help get you to KEE for some good 'ol Kentucky horse racing.

How about this:

PM me, and I'll send you my Pk3, Pk4, and Pk6 method from the KEE spring meeting, plus put you on the list for Ability-X ratings for AP, SAR, DMR starting tomorrow thru Monday, and best of all, it's free.

The rating that is too good to be believed can get you there.

jdl

richrosa
08-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Oh, I forgot to add. You cannot bet Keenland without Joe Ridell's paddock observations at PTC. I was there with him standing in the paddock last year and you cannot beat his information.