PDA

View Full Version : War Room 8/25

Ray2000
08-25-2008, 05:52 PM
I'm in the war room playing with myself:) I'll be betting Indiana until Mohawk comes along. Stop in and say hi or just observe if you'd like

headhawg
08-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Sorry to have missed you Ray. I had to work last night. Hopefully we can chat some other time.

Ray2000
08-26-2008, 05:11 PM
Headhawg:

The War Room topic seems to be present in several threads here and that's good. Thursday seems to be the member's choice with Mohawk racing and I see the Red Mile has some Late closers with Palone, Pierce, Andy Miller, LaChance et al. so I'll try it again on the 28th. Hope you can join in. First post 6:30.

where's harcapper.....and toetoe? I like their input.

headhawg
08-26-2008, 06:18 PM
where's harcapper.....and toetoe? I like their input.harcapper usually is in the small chat room with a capper named REBel at JoeG's site. When I was playing regularly I was there too, as well as melman. Don't know about toe.

And speaking of melman, where the hell has he been? I hope that everything's ok with him.

judd
08-26-2008, 06:51 PM
allways have problem logging in ? :confused:

BillW
08-26-2008, 06:55 PM
allways have problem logging in ? :confused:

Do you have an updated version of Java?

mrroyboy
08-27-2008, 01:44 PM
Is that 6:30 eastern time?

Ray2000
08-27-2008, 03:44 PM
yes, 1st post The Red Mile 6:30 eastern
if the thorobred guys are using it I'll set up a harness room if that's possible

BillW
08-27-2008, 03:57 PM
yes, 1st post The Red Mile 6:30 eastern
if the thorobred guys are using it I'll set up a harness room if that's possible

Ray,

Multiple "war" rooms are possible. Simply select the "create new room" icon on the far right on the tool bar above the text entry area. Don't enter a password if you want it open to the public. For others to entry, just enter the warroom and select (right click) the alternate room from the list on the left side. If you need help, let me know.

Ray2000
08-27-2008, 03:59 PM
thanks, Bill

I'll ask for help, if needed

Ray

harcapper
08-27-2008, 05:12 PM
Headhawg:

The War Room topic seems to be present in several threads here and that's good. Thursday seems to be the member's choice with Mohawk racing and I see the Red Mile has some Late closers with Palone, Pierce, Andy Miller, LaChance et al. so I'll try it again on the 28th. Hope you can join in. First post 6:30.

where's harcapper.....and toetoe? I like their input.

Raymundo,

I can be found nightly and most days at Joe G's site in his chat room http://www.joegiliberto.com/buggy/.

Hawg is correct about the visitors but "Rebel" is there the most. He can speak on the value of firing your bullets at my plays as he is with me almost nightly.

On tonights menu is Indy and Nfld but when available my preferences in order currently are as follows:

Poc - day
Chst - day

Moh - eve
Indy - eve
Lex - eve
Nfld - eve
Geo - tues only

If 2 track are running at the same time I will explore both if their post parades are staggered. I don't see dead people but I can pick things up in the post parade that the average Joe cannot.

Har

PS If anybody tracks down melman, please let me know. I have not seen nor heard from him in ages.

TimesTheyRAChangin
08-27-2008, 05:34 PM
I can be found nightly and most days at Joe G's site in his chat room http://www.joegiliberto.com/buggy/.

Har,
This is a bit confusing.I've gone to his site a few times in the last while to register.But the posts are usually old,and I certainly didn't see any Chat Room.So I assumed he had a site somewhere else,and this was abandoned.

As for Melman.I'm sure everyone misses his $100.00+ winners!

harcapper
08-27-2008, 05:56 PM
Har,
This is a bit confusing.I've gone to his site a few times in the last while to register.But the posts are usually old,and I certainly didn't see any Chat Room.So I assumed he had a site somewhere else,and this was abandoned.

As for Melman.I'm sure everyone misses his $100.00+ winners!

Times,

The small chat room is on the left side of the page at that link. I typed a message to you in there.

Har

headhawg
08-30-2008, 12:02 AM
PS If anybody tracks down melman, please let me know. I have not seen nor heard from him in ages.I sent him an email a couple of days ago and he has not responded which is unusual. I hope that means that he's just on vacation. I think that I'll contact JoeG to see if he has heard from melman.