PDA

View Full Version : Prayer works to 46's dismay

Show Me the Wire
08-25-2008, 03:57 PM
as gas prices have dropped since people started prayer sessions at the pump praying for lower gas prices.

Cangamble
08-25-2008, 05:30 PM
as gas prices have dropped since people started prayer sessions at the pump praying for lower gas prices.
I was praying for gas prices to stay the same just to try to screw up the scheme of things.

Anyway, check this video out:
BH0rFZIqo8A

NJ Stinks
08-25-2008, 06:26 PM

Not discounting the power of prayer but....

If you owned one of the biggest oil companies here, who are you rooting for in November? The answer is obvious. So in exchange for a few months of lower gas prices, you give people a chance to stop blaming inflation on McCain/Republicans.

You don't have to believe me. Just watch the bouncing ball between now and the end of the year.

Tom
08-25-2008, 08:28 PM
That is a real good analysis, considering you have no data to back it up, just your theory. Did you consider that the world-wide price of oil has dropped too? In fact, it started dropping right after Bush talked about the US doing more drilling, thereby maybe influencing the speculators?

Actually, the prayer sessions offer more data than you did!:D

NJ Stinks
08-26-2008, 12:52 AM
In case you missed it, Tom, I did say "You don't have to believe me."

Tom
08-26-2008, 07:21 AM
I didn't.
I don't.

juanepstein
08-26-2008, 05:32 PM
if they take prayer and religion out of government then i expect those bone heads in washington to work on sunday,easter and christmas.

Cangamble
08-26-2008, 05:45 PM
if they take prayer and religion out of government then i expect those bone heads in washington to work on sunday,easter and christmas.
Traditional holidays are a great time for families to get together. And Sundays break up the week pretty good, it is another day to spend with the family, or watch football.

Tom
08-26-2008, 07:48 PM
Good idea, Juan....:ThmbUp: